Makeup Geek Eyeshadow

PeachTwist

Seriously?! I'd be so mad, lol.

I kinda caved again. 3 gel liners - Fame, Rave & Twinkle. Pencil Brush, Stiff Dome Brush, Pointed Crease Brush, Outer V Brush, Smokey Eye Brush, Crease Brush & Small Crease Brush.

I have plenty of brushes, but Tati's review of them on YT really made me want to try them, especially at the price point.

The other gel liners I want - Electric & Amethyst weren't in stock and I forgot to add Poison to the basket but I'll get them another time. I added all the shadows I don't currently have to my Wish List other than I think 3 which are out of stock and the 2 Z-Palettes I'll need for them. I'll do the orders slowly, maybe one a month until I have everything.
I've been looking at Rave gel liner. Can you post swatches? Any thoughts on texture, pigmentation etc?
I'm a jackass. Still haven't gotten this done - so sorry, I've been really suffering with my health the past month. I'll try to remember to get it done today!

I will say though that texture and pigmentation are all great as far as I'm concerned.

I'm excited about the blushes - the matte ones specifically. I don't do shimmer on muh face.

PeachTwist

Hey @PeachTwist did you ever play with your brushes? How did you like them?
Lol, haven't yet! I've been so unwell I've not even washed them yet. I have my brother visiting too and he's using my make-up room/office as a bedroom. Getting to my vanity just to sit down would be impossible, lol. I do however have date-night at the end of the month with my partner though so I'll wash them before then so I can use them to let you know.

Prettypackages

Lol, haven't yet! I've been so unwell I've not even washed them yet. I have my brother visiting too and he's using my make-up room/office as a bedroom. Getting to my vanity just to sit down would be impossible, lol. I do however have date-night at the end of the month with my partner though so I'll wash them before then so I can use them to let you know.

Oh hun, I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Take your time, I was just checking. I hope you feel better soon!

mel33t

I just received my blushes last night. They're so pigmented and swatch beautifully. I can't wait to try them out!!

v0ltagekid

I ordered a few blushes

Makeup Geek Blush Pan - Secret AdmirerPBP101
Makeup Geek Blush Pan - InfatuationPBP131
Makeup Geek Blush Pan - RendezvousPBP021

Tracking says they should be here by Monday! I cannot wait to play with them, they look so beautiful!
I wanted to order more but I will give these a shot first. It was hard to navigate the website, it took me like 5 hours to check out, no joke :/ they kept getting removed from the cart :/!

I love the Makeup Geek shadows, so hopefully these blushes will be awesome too! :D

DILLIGAF

I'm a jackass. Still haven't gotten this done - so sorry, I've been really suffering with my health the past month. I'll try to remember to get it done today!

I will say though that texture and pigmentation are all great as far as I'm concerned.

I'm excited about the blushes - the matte ones specifically. I don't do shimmer on muh face.
It's ok. Take you're time. I should still be here when ever you are ready. Taking care of your self is much more important than a swatch.

Sandy072

I just received my blushes last night. They're so pigmented and swatch beautifully. I can't wait to try them out!!
I ordered a few blushes
Makeup  Geek  Blush Pan - Secret AdmirerPBP101
Makeup  Geek  Blush Pan - InfatuationPBP131
Makeup  Geek  Blush Pan - RendezvousPBP021
Tracking says they should be here by Monday! I cannot wait to play with them, they look so beautiful! I wanted to order more but I will give these a shot first. It was hard to navigate the website, it took me like 5 hours to check out, no joke :/ they kept getting removed from the cart :/!   I love the Makeup Geek shadows, so hopefully these blushes will be awesome too! :D
Can't wait to hear how you ladies like these!

lovingmakeup

i'm in the process of ordering a large z palette and filling them with makeupgeek eyeshadows. the swatches look great. i cant wait to get them!

mel33t

Can't wait to hear how you ladies like these!
They swatch amazingly - I wore Smitten yesterday afternoon and it looked gorgeous. It's like the perfect summery apricot color. I think the best brush to apply it with is my Real Techniques Blush Brush or maybe a white haired angled blush brush... but sometimes those can be too scratchy. I sort of want to get Summer Fling when my no-buy is finished. Blushes and me... it's a problem.
th_drool.gif

ladymakeup80

Will her new blush pans fit the MAC pro palette blush insert? The insert that I believe came out last year - holds 6 pans and goes in the new style palette? Sorry in advance if this question was answered already, I've done some searching around on this but no luck yet. TIA!

mel33t

Will her new blush pans fit the MAC pro palette blush insert? The insert that I believe came out last year - holds 6 pans and goes in the new style palette? Sorry in advance if this question was answered already, I've done some searching around on this but no luck yet. TIA!
I don't have any of the blush inserts from MAC, but they're the exact same size as the MAC blushes so I would assume that you're safe using them.
peace2.gif

michelle79

I just ordered two of the blushes, Love Affair & Rendezvous. I can't wait to tr them, I heard so many good reviews on them.

v0ltagekid

Hi there! So I just got a chance to play with my new blushes.
I had tried Secret Admirer (don't have a pic of this one) but it was too light for me I think.. I'm NC 30 for reference.
I will give it another shot another day, but today I tried Rendezvous and Infatuation
Here are the pics! :)
(Please ignore my giant face monster, I didn't feel like putting on too much makeup on today, so i have light powder on and no concealer)
(also please ignore my messy hair and room lol, it's my day off)

This is infatuation, this picture is without my usual contour, I wanted to see if it was a true contour shade (since Marleena said it could be for someone who is fair, obvi fairer than me because that didn't work lol) but as a blush I think it's very pretty, warm, but not too in your face.
What do you guys think of this one?

Rendezvous, looks so dark in the pan, sheers out a lot when applied and I felt like it emphasized a lot of my imperfections, not powdery but more powdery than infatuation, and I think it shows in the picture. Infatuation was easier to blend than this one.

ginestra213

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS!!!

And thanks to everyone who answered!!! I've been wondering the same.