Marc Jacobs Beauty

brittbby

cca7e18a_image.jpeg
She used the Vamp palette. I'm a little disappointed... I wanted the pink to be more plum. Probably a skip now. Pinks like that aren't very flattering on my olive skin.

katred

Specktra Bestie
She used the Vamp palette. I'm a little disappointed... I wanted the pink to be more plum. Probably a skip now. Pinks like that aren't very flattering on my olive skin.
I think it would still be worth checking it out. There seems to be a real blue cast to the photo, whether it's a filter or just the lighting, so the colours may not be very accurate.

brittbby

I think it would still be worth checking it out. There seems to be a real blue cast to the photo, whether it's a filter or just the lighting, so the colours may not be very accurate.
True. I'm going first thing in the morning tomorrow so lets see what it looks like in person. I have an ever changing list

katred

Specktra Bestie
Temptalia just posted a review of Oui! nail lacquer and mentions that the collection is supposed to be on line starting at midnight PST (shades of Mac...) and that some stores are actually opening early. I've been having the damndest time trying to figure out where either of the Sephora stores I frequent are going to put a new line without pushing another out.

brittbby

http://www.temptalia.com/marc-jacobs-seduce-me-128-lovemarc-lip-gel-review-photos-swatches She also reviewed the lipstick. The formula looks lovely. Will definitely be getting the vampy shade from the promo pic tomorrow. A store in my area is actually opening at 7 for a launch party.

vaisforluvrs

She also reviewed the lipstick. The formula looks lovely. Will definitely be getting the vampy shade from the promo pic tomorrow. A store in my area is actually opening at 7 for a launch party.
I'm so getting this lipstick! Really pretty. I hope she also has her reviews up soon for the rest of the MJ products in her look. I'm liking that eyeliner and blush and...

brittbby

I'm so getting this lipstick! Really pretty. I hope she also has her reviews up soon for the rest of the MJ products in her look. I'm liking that eyeliner and blush and...
Ya! I want to know the quality of the blushes. So far it's been a lot of A's which is rare for her!

vaisforluvrs

Ya! I want to know the quality of the blushes. So far it's been a lot of A's which is rare for her!
Oh, me too! Are you going to check out the brushes? I am interested in that tapered one, but will probably wait until the 20% discount to purchase it.

brittbby

Oh, me too! Are you going to check out the brushes? I am interested in that tapered one, but will probably wait until the 20% discount to purchase it.
I probably won't pick up one tomorrow unless for some reason I'm blown away by one but I have a long list of things I want hahaha so lets see! I want to try the foundation brush and this $70 bronzer brush =P

katred

Specktra Bestie
She also reviewed the lipstick. The formula looks lovely. Will definitely be getting the vampy shade from the promo pic tomorrow. A store in my area is actually opening at 7 for a launch party.
yahoo.gif
Hope you love it! I'm going to try to go to Sephora tomorrow, but I'm not 100% sure that we're getting it here. We did get the advance sale and everything I've read leads me to believe that it will be available in Canada, but I'm preparing myself for potential disappointment.

Just noticed- if you look at Christine's photos in her review of "Seduce Me", she's wearing "The Mod" shadow palette and one of the liners. The liner is completely dazzling.

brittbby

Just got back from Sephora! It was madness lol! I got quite a few things! My favorite is my new lippie in little pretty! It's gorgeous! Such a good vampy color for fall. It's deeper than it looks in my pic. I also have the vamp palette lightly on my eyes. I liked it a lot more than I thought I would! I'm really surprised T didn't like the liners. I swatched them all and they were all really creamy.... And once they set... Even makeup remover had a though time getting them off!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I also have the vamp palette lightly on my eyes. I liked it a lot more than I thought I would! I'm really surprised T didn't like the liners. I swatched them all and they were all really creamy.... And once they set... Even makeup remover had a though time getting them off!
fluffy.gif
I didn't have a chance to get there today, but I might still try. I got an email from Sephora confirming that the collection is available in Canada.

That lipstick is stunning, I'm definitely going to have to bring that home. And I'm excited to try out the Vamp palette. Looks fantastic on you!

By the way, you are BEAUTIFUL. You should model or something.

brittbby

:fluffy:  I didn't have a chance to get there today, but I might still try. I got an email from Sephora confirming that the collection is available in Canada.  That lipstick is stunning, I'm definitely going to have to bring that home. And I'm excited to try out the Vamp palette. Looks fantastic on you! By the way, you are BEAUTIFUL. You should model or something. 
Girl you are too sweet but I think I don't meet model standards hahaha... Plus I like to eat too much =P! For real though, I got to sephora at 7am thinking not many people would wake up that early for makeup but it was pure chaos!!! Lol! The lipstick is magical. I could've bought wayyy more but I tried to control myself hahaha! I will post some swatches of the vamp palette! I'm glad Canada got the line! I figured when all the Canadian bloggers had their reviews up first!

brittbby

This is fluorescent beige. Looks just like a regular neutral color in pics but in person there is a pink iridescence that runs through it!
4fa6ef28_image.jpeg

brittbby

bd296e83_image.jpeg
The vamp palette. I messed up on the last swatch closest to my wrist. I smudged it out on accident but the formula of all of these has been great!

By chance is there anyone on here who works at Sephora who can do some swatches for us to see (preferably the lep gel/ lipstick swatches)???????.......Unfortunately there is not a Sephora store near my city, it's about a 25min drive from my house :( and seems as though the sephora inside JcPenney's will not be receiving the line until later September!!!!! I did make a a HUGE purchase online of the 3 lipsticks i wanted since I had my 10% off discount & I also added in some Deborah Lippmann glitter polishes!!!!!! ( FYI LADIES *Deborah Lippmann is now available at Sephora stores & they have an exclusive polish Deb came out with just for Sephora called "99 Luftballoons") ...yes inspired by the 80s song titled 99 Luftballoons & OF COURSE I purchased it :) :) SUPER EXCITED!!!!!! I will post all my swatches soon as I receive my package if anyone is interested ......XO

MissTT

Awesome swatches, carla, thank you! Our little Sephora has this collection. I should be able to check it out tomorrow, but I'm afraid I'll be overwhelmed with trying to learn the ropes.

Awesome swatches, carla, thank you! Our little Sephora has this collection. I should be able to check it out tomorrow, but I'm afraid I'll be overwhelmed with trying to learn the ropes.
Primadonna,I don't work at Sephora (lol), but I took some pictures this morning. I hope these pictures help. u
@CarlaMark ....OMG!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH THESE SWATCHES ARE BEYOND HELPFUL & YOU HAVE SERIOUSLY HELPED ME MAKE SOME SELECTIONS FOR MY ONLINE PURCHASE!!!!!! YOU ARE TRULY A SWEETHEART THANK YOU KINDLY!!!!! YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON THAT I HAVE SEEN TO BOTHER POSTING SWATCHES OF THE LIP GEL/LIPSTICKS!!!!!! AND YOU MY DEAR ANGEL WERE EXTREMELY HELPFUL!!!!! THANS AGAIN XOXO