Matching FOTDs... I love my Husband!!!

laneyyy

Ok, so I am wanting to improve my skills with creases. All the ones I do on myself are either sloppy, not blended enough, or too light. My husband, my dear Richard Calib, was kind enough to be a test subject... I NEVER realized what wonderful skin and LASHES (omg) he has... No shit, there are no falsies on his face ya'll! Ugh... he makes me jealous... I did the same FOTD to myself earlier today as well... With the exception of the lippies...

Here goes...

ME

DSC04206.jpg

HIM hehe

DSC04230.jpg

DSC04232.jpg

DSC04242.jpg

DSC04249.jpg

DSC04270.jpg

Trying to be tough with make-up on... lol

DSC04250.jpg

What I used:

Eyes

UDPP
Lancome Daylight e/s
MAC Magnetic Fields e/s
MAC Warming Trend e/s
MAC Solar White e/s
HIP Cream Liner in Black
Lancome Hypnose Mascara in Black

Face

Clinique Almost Makeup in Neutral/Fair
MAC MSF Duo in Medium Natural and Shimmer
MAC MB in Dainty
MAC Powder Blush in X-Rocks
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Bronzing Duo

Lips (HIM)

Lollipop Loving l/s
Underage l/g

Lips (ME)

MAC EZ Baby Tendertone

Just to prove that those are his real lashes, I took some pics of his eyes after I washed his face...
tong.gif

DSC04275.jpg

DSC04276.jpg

YAYAY!!!! I had so much fun doing this! He is such a good sport!​

CantAffordMAC

LOL thats awesome! What a good sport, and he looks great. guys ALWAYS get the good lashes
ssad.gif

LoL these pics are blackmail material
yes.gif
Great job!

cre8_yourself

I couldnt help but lmao.. but also admire your husband.. he really loves you!!! great catch... the look you did on him was good and his lashes are fab.

aimerbijoux

Hahaha this is hilarious! You did a great job. And so true - guys DO get all the best lashes. My brothers have the longest most plush lashes ever. I hate them for it lol

Dahlia_Rayn

Damn, his lashes are killer. He's got pretty eyes too!
My husband lets me put makeup on him, but won't let me post the looks!
Great colors btw, I like the look on you as well as on him!!

rbella

Wow! Your husband is HOT and PRETTY. What a combo!!!!!!!!! Seriously, how lucky are you? You don't look too bad yourself, missy!!!!

Brittni

WOW!! His lashes!!! LOL Omg!
I think you did fabulous on the crease work though I must say.

Are you wearing contacts? Such a pretty color eye!

And CC: Your skin doesn't seem to match your neck. Maybe it's the photo, lighting, whatever...but if not I suggest going with a darker foundation because your face looks significantly lighter.

laneyyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni

And CC: Your skin doesn't seem to match your neck. Maybe it's the photo, lighting, whatever...but if not I suggest going with a darker foundation because your face looks significantly lighter.

lol... yeah, i noticed that too! it could be the lighting, but i think it is because i laid out this weekend, and got some sun, so that could explain that!!! thanks for pointing that out!
yes.gif

kyustman

that last pic is hilarious lol. I think you did a great job on both yourself and your husband!!! omg but it really looks like he has fake lashes on! why can't us girls have those natural lashes!??

BeautyPsycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by laneyyy
lol... yeah, i noticed that too! it could be the lighting, but i think it is because i laid out this weekend, and got some sun, so that could explain that!!! thanks for pointing that out!
yes.gif

Maybe it's just SPF in your foundation or moisturizer...
smiles.gif
But to make sure, check it out when you're not wearing anything.

jbid

omg what a cool husband you have!
mine has the longest lashes and the fullest lips (i got neither) and i'm begging him to let me curl his lashes and put on lipgloss. no way!
you're lucky, girl!

Lipglass*Lover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
LOL thats awesome! What a good sport, and he looks great. guys ALWAYS get the good lashes
ssad.gif

LoL these pics are blackmail material
yes.gif
Great job!

*~*ITA!!!! He's great for letting you do matching looks....love it!!!!*~*

Latest posts