Matching FOTDs... I love my Husband!!!

FiestyFemme

Oh man, your hubby's lashes are amazing. They really look like falsies, especially with his eyes closed. Dang!

laneyyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestyFemme
Oh man, your hubby's lashes are amazing. They really look like falsies, especially with his eyes closed. Dang!

I know, right? It blows my freaking mind!!! He has like 4 or 5 of the growing out of one hair folicle thingy! He doesn't realize what some of us would give for lashes like that!!! lol

seonmi

Your husband is so cool. He let you post his pictures with makeup on
th_LMAO.gif
Nice job with the makeup.
How about while he's asleep, pluck his lashes out and stick them to your eyes
drools.gif
j/k

melliquor

I would kill for his lashes... he must really love you to let you put makeup on. You look beautiful.

zeroxstar

hahaha that is so funny! nice look though - are you wearing color contacts? they are a pretty color - are they fresh look? i've been wanting to try some for fun.
LOL & why is it men get the great lashes, not fair!!

urbanlilyfairy

OMG LOOK AT DICKELY DOO >>>lols ..this so hilarious ..william was like omg..lol ..awwh richie is soo sweet ..hehe ...wish i would of seen this in person and while you were doing it ..im sure it was fun hehe..love you laney loo.

TISH1124

OMG is this not the cutest, sweetest thing ever!! Love it!! I so want his lashes!!! I would have to literally drug my DH to get him to do this....

TDoll

This is awesome! You did a great job. I love the third picture of him!! LOL
He is a really good sport!

NicksWifey

LOL!!!
greengrin.gif

Wow girl this is awesome. Y'all both look so beautiful, even the hubby! What a trooper he is. Dang he has great skin too.
AWESOME JOB!!!!

luvmkup

Great matching faces! I thought that lipstick your husband was wearing looked familiar - I wore Lollipop Lovin' today too! LOL

ashleydenise

LMFAO I love it!!! Your fotd is good, and his crease is great!!

and helloo... where's the pix of the two of you together?! =]

laneyyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroxstar
are you wearing color contacts? they are a pretty color - are they fresh look? i've been wanting to try some for fun.

I sure am... the brand and color and info is in my signature! I LOVE these contacts though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
p.s. make sure his guy friends dont see this

hahahahahaaaa... you're right, esp since his friends are his army buddies... lol i wouldn't do that to him... specktra is as far as this is going. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvgz
HAHHAHA at the pic of him trying to look manly with makeup on! awesomee

This was the only manly one I got, I took like 50 pictures of him while he was beautified, and he was rocking it!!! He was so sassy the whole time he was done up... he had me loling the whole time.... I seriously love my man so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleydenise

and helloo... where's the pix of the two of you together?! =]

AHHHHHH! I know! I can't believe I forgot to take one of us together! I was so bummed whrn I realized I forgot... This probably won't be the last time.... hahaha, he told me "Next time we do this, don't do the white, I want a black eye" I was like "You mean a smokey eye, right?" and he was like "Yeah, whatever you call it".... hahahahahahaha!!! he so funny!
th_LMAO.gif

awomanofthelord

Girl what in the world!!!!!!!!!! LOL.. no he didn't let u lol... I'm gonna have to steal his lashes.. they look so fake u sure you didn't stick those fake ones on him lol.. I mean I got longs one myself but his is like super perfect lol.. You better not show his friends these pics lol. they might be like Richard!!!! is that u? haha

laneyyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by awomanofthelord
Girl what in the world!!!!!!!!!! LOL.. no he didn't let u lol... I'm gonna have to steal his lashes.. they look so fake u sure you didn't stick those fake ones on him lol.. I mean I got longs one myself but his is like super perfect lol.. You better not show his friends these pics lol. they might be like Richard!!!! is that u? haha

I swear ya'll... cross my heart, those are his real lashes!

Latest posts