Matching FOTDs... I love my Husband!!!

user79

That's funny, hehe. I've asked my man if I can apply makeup on him before, he avoids it like the plague.

lexiesupagirl

omg your husband looks great
greengrin.gif

hotpink1326

Hahaha!! What a good sport for not only letting you do it but also letting you put him on the internet!!! I love the "acting tough in makeup" shot, lol!!

You did a great job though & his eyes are awesome!!!!!

aleksis210

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
That's funny, hehe. I've asked my man if I can apply makeup on him before, he avoids it like the plague.

lol same here he asked if he could just buy me a mannequin or something! His lashes are awesome and you did a great job on the makeup!

Gadook

OMG, He's the best!
greengrin.gif

My BF has the most perfect lashes but he never lets me put any mascara on him
ssad.gif

brokenxbeauty

The makeup looks really good especially with the gorgeous color of those contacts!
And darn him for having such great lashes! My brother has really pretty ones too but I don't think he would let me put makeup on him.

lethaldesign

LOVES IT!! That is so awesome of him to be your tester!
smiles.gif
You did a great job... and omg, am I jealous of his eyelashes!!

PolyphonicLove

Haha, that's cute. Last time I did makeup on my beau, he wanted neon pink and green with black in his crease, and he told me, "This isn't slutty enough!" Its nice knowing that some men like to look classy.

oooshesbad

You have beautiful eyes and your husbands lashes are out of this world!! Good job on ur mu and his lol

imperfectbeauty

your husband is a reeeeally understanding guy...my fiance wont even let me get close to his face with any makeup so i can't practice on him but i do have my mom so it's ok. lol.

my fiance has lashes like your hubby's...i always tell him how jealous i am of him and how girls would die to have lashes like his. lol. he just laughs.

i think that the crease for both you and your hubby looks great!! i love how you both make faces lol. similar ones none the less. but anyways enough of my rambling. lol. Great job!!

darkishstar

This is sooo funny! but it's cute! =)
WHY DO GUYS ALWAYS GET THE BEST LASHES?! This is true of my boyfriend too!

But you both look lovely!

Latest posts