Matte Everything

Ok so I love me sum MAC just like any other person on the face of this planet. but i feel like even though the shimmers and glitters are nice....Im a huge fan of MATTE anything. Matte lipsticks, matte e/s and even matte blushes.
yahoo.gif
Are there any matte lovers out there. What are sum of your favorite matte products???? I went nuts when Matte2 came out.

P.S. I have been seeking a nice dark green matte e/s. Doesnt have to be MAC. I am open for suggestions.
thmbup.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Elegant
MUFE matte eyeshadows and NARS matte lipsticks are good. I love MUFE's matte foundations.

MATTE FOUNDATIONS?? omg i need to go check that out ASAP.
choochoo.gif
i actually like to use a more iridescent formula for foundation but this sounds like i need to check it out. Thanks.

hhunt2

I'm a Matte Lover too!!!

I like how they give an overall finished look on eyes (thats my opinion). Or even some satin (Faux l/s) & amplified (Blankety l/s; one of my favs) finishes are close enough (for the lips) or velvet finishes like Vanilla e/s is close as well.

Matte green e/s?? Hmm, check out the Revlon Matte Collection. I think they do have a dark green. I know for sure that they have a dark matte blue. Also they have matte lipsticks; Ive heard great things about them & they are cheap. Ulta is currently having a sale for Buy 1, Get 1 Free.

sweatpea559

I love mattes and satins (eyeshadow, blushes, lipsticks, everything)! I HATE HATE HATE glitter and shimmer... it's so messy and dirty looking. Sometimes I add another finish to my look but only to brighten it... mixed with only mattes a slightly frosty shadow is okay.

MrsRjizzle

I love matte. I think I have every MAC matte Shadow made! Bottle Green is very pretty... Mufe has amazing matte shadows. I have no choice to start expanding my collection there unless MAC starts making more!!

iio

I love matte makeup too. I use to always where eyeshadows with glitter or frost and it just makes my face look too shiny. Matte blush, bronzer, and eyeshadow really brings out my facial features and not give me such a oily look.

urbanD0LL

i wasnt a fan of matte stuff until i got some inglot matte eyeshadows , these babies are insanely beautiful .

FiestyFemme

I love the Matte2 eyeshadows! I just got Fig.1 and love it.
MUFE do good matte eyeshadows. I only have #75 and #92, but I still want more.
I only do matte eyeshadow and blush, no matte lips for me (unless it's some occasional Ruby Woo).
Love my shimmer (but no glitter!).
smiles.gif

lafemmenoir

I love mattes as well but I find many to look chalky on me, so I have to be really creative to get many to work, but Ben Nye have a ton of mattes
smiles.gif

blazeno.8

I like mattes too. I just wish there were more bold colors in a nice matte formulas. It's like they only work on color development for things that are shimmery. Oh well... I like MAC's dark matte colors and neutral matte colors. For everything else, there MUFE.