Matte Everything

Ziya

OMG me too! Especially when it comes to e/s! I find the blending looks absolutely gorgeus and more professional. I look like I used my skills and some MAC haha instead of a sponge applicator and wet and wild in a dirty gas station bathroom. No offense to anyone! I love ds mu too! Just makin' a joke
I nothing is more classic than matte defined beautiful lips! I second the MUFE rec their e/s are amazinggg!!
Personally, I perfer a glowy complexion to avoid the plastic doll look...just me though
cutey.gif

MacPinkFlamingo

I talk so much about matte that my mom (who had tuned me out abit) asked if I finally was seeing someone special! I said yes, but that his name was "MAC" and not "matte." I let her know that "matte" is just someone I flirt with.
winks.gif

The matte Pro pigments MAC has are fierce! I found Smoke Signal (in the permanent pro line it is Burnt Burgundy) at a CCO and OH MY WORD it is the LAW for I beautiful smokey crease. LOVES IT!!! Just got Polished Ivory, Deep Brown, and Rich Purple a few days ago and I am already heavily flirting with those mattes! LOL!