Maybelline "Buff Collection" Nudes

RaizinnthaSun

Has anyone tried the new Maybelline Buff Collection? It's a collection of nudes. What colors are everyone going to get?

amzee807

I've been trying to try it!!! LOL I've been to at least 5 CVS in 2 cities and haven't been able to find the collection.

indiekicks

I've been trying to try it!!! LOL I've been to at least 5 CVS in 2 cities and haven't been able to find the collection.
lol sounds like the matte color tattoo fiasco all over except that these will be permanent, fortunately. Since they are permanent, I think I'm going to wait for them to hit Target/Walmart where they'll be cheaper anyway.

Copperhead

There's a taupe one I'm going to go look for today. I think it's called Touchable Taupe. Rite Aid has Maybelline 40% off this week.

RaizinnthaSun

lol sounds like the matte color tattoo fiasco all over except that these will be permanent, fortunately. Since they are permanent, I think I'm going to wait for them to hit Target/Walmart where they'll be cheaper anyway.
Ooooh, thank you! I didn't know that these are permanent. I can't find them anywhere. I've gone to 5 different stores.

Copperhead

Ooooh, thank you! I didn't know that these are permanent. I can't find them anywhere. I've gone to 5 different stores.
I've been trying to find them at Rite-Aid since Maybelline is currently 40% off but of course I can't find them. I'll bet I'll find them easily once the sale is over tho. Ugh.

MzBrownBeauty

I've been trying to find them at Rite-Aid since Maybelline is currently 40% off but of course I can't find them. I'll bet I'll find them easily once the sale is over tho. Ugh.
Were you able to find them? They weren't at my local Rite Aid. I'll have to venture to a store a few towns over....sigh. I did order one nude lip gloss from MAC Magnetic Nude collection to hold me over until I find these lipsticks......
clapping.gif

yummy411

I found a display near me and I picked up one because I was excited. However I think i have to work with the color and im not excited about that. I will be returning if I'm not completely satisfied :(

MzBrownBeauty

I found a full display of these at my CVS Christmas eve. I don't think any of them will really work for me though.
I found a display near me and I picked up one because I was excited. However I think i have to work with the color and im not excited about that. I will be returning if I'm not completely satisfied :(
I don't think I will find a perfect one either. I looked and passed.
Ohhhhh no Ladies! Darn it! Finding the perfect nude lipstick is like finding a diamond in a haystack. Any one have a perfect nude for NW45 skintone?

MissElle12

Happy Ole Year's Night Ladies!!

I found these yesterday in Walgreens--high up on top of the shelf blocked by other displays, and untouched. I'm tall so I reached my long arms up there and grabbed two. They're buy one get one 50% off this week, so I picked up Touchable Taupe and Untainted Spice. Im hoping Touchable Taupe is a dupe for BGRR from RiRi Holiday--I just tried out that one with WnW BrandyWine LL and it looks very Olivia Pope nude pink on me!
eyelove.gif

MissElle12

Ohhhhh no Ladies! Darn it! Finding the perfect nude lipstick is like finding a diamond in a haystack. Any one have a perfect nude for NW45 skintone?
I'm NW45, and the only lippie close to perfect I've ever found was one of the $1 ones from E.L.F. a few years back. I stopped wearing it b/c it wore off almost instantaneously.

MzBrownBeauty

I'm NW45, and the only lippie close to perfect I've ever found was one of the $1 ones from E.L.F. a few years back. I stopped wearing it b/c it wore off almost instantaneously.
Oh that's too bad. I loveeeee MAC's Freckletone, Touch and RirRi Nude BUT none of them have made HG status for nude lipsticks in my book.

nikkisweets2010

I spotted the collection at my local Walgreens" I didn't pick any of them up because they didn't have any testers and I hadn't done enough research .