Maybelline "Buff Collection" Nudes

MissElle12

I don’t think we can see the picture (I can’t...so maybe it’s just me). I started this thread 2 months ago, and I still can’t find this collection. I’m trying to avoid ordering online, but I just may have to bite the bullet. 
What about Target? I saw them at my local Target, on the bottom of an end display of the makeup aisle.

MzBrownBeauty

Thank you for these! I can see them.

Close to Nude, but not exact dupes. Overall though, Touchable Taupe I absolutely LOVE, I've been wearing it non stop since I got it. Definitely BU worthy, at least for me.
Your welcome! I loveeeeeee Taupe too
heart2.gif

GoldenGirl

What about Target? I saw them at my local Target, on the bottom of an end display of the makeup aisle.
I saw them at my Target also. They were in the regular lipstick section as opposed to those special end aisle displays I've usually seen them in in other stores like Harmon and Walgreens.

RaizinnthaSun

I saw them at my Target also. They were in the regular lipstick section as opposed to those special end aisle displays I've usually seen them in in other stores like Harmon and Walgreens.
Thank you. I haven’t looked at Target. I will try there this weekend.

MzBrownBeauty

Thank you. I haven’t looked at Target. I will try there this weekend.
Just saw they have them online at Ulta and they're buy one, get one 50% off; plus Ulta has free shipping on orders $25 and a $3.50 coupon off of any order over $10. I know you were trying to avoid ordering online but thought if you still couldn't find them in your area this might be a good deal.