Maybelline "Buff Collection" Nudes

Mayanas

fda8f07f_20140104_215037.jpeg

lippieluv2013

Ok I will go check. I've been in the hospital with my dad for the past 2 days so I'm playing catch up with everything!
Hope your dad is okay! I have done my share of time in hospitals with relatives-never a good time. But is has improved my level of patience.

sagehen

I grabbed Touchable Taupe. I will try it soon. That looked like the only one I could use and not have to work hard with.

NicoleL

I picked up 950 Untainted Spice at walmart for $5.50 but I also saw the collection at walgreens. It looks a little darker on my lips than it does on my hand, I'd be interested in trying the next shade lighter to see if its more of a nude, but I do love how the color looks.

Copperhead

Were you able to find them? They weren't at my local Rite Aid. I'll have to venture to a store a few towns over....sigh. I did order one nude lip gloss from MAC Magnetic Nude collection to hold me over until I find these lipsticks......
clapping.gif
I only went to one store and unfortunately they weren't there.

sagehen

So, after my Touchable Taupe success, I may have bought Sin-Ammon and Sahara something-or-other... they are nice on NC50-ish skin with NYX Toast liner and a tiny bit of gloss. I don't know why I think nude lips should look a little supple and glossy.

GoldenGirl

Can anyone who has any of these compare them to the Nude that came out with Riri Hearts Mac in the fall? I feel like there has to be one of these that's similar.

I bought Touchable Taupe (love!) Maple Kiss and Untainted Spice. I feel like maybe Touchable Taupe or Sin A Mon could be close.

sagehen

Can anyone who has any of these compare them to the Nude that came out with Riri Hearts Mac in the fall?  I feel like there has to be one of these that's similar. I bought Touchable Taupe (love!) Maple Kiss and Untainted Spice.  I feel like maybe Touchable Taupe or Sin A Mon could be close. 
Just looking in the tube, I think Sinnamon or Touchable Taupe too. I have worn them both with lip gloss so I can't compare on the lips.

indiekicks

I LOVE Espresso Exposed. I feel like people are sleeping on it because they think it's too red or dark to be a nude, but it's really not. If you have a deep complexion, you should definitely check it out. I'm not even that interested in the other colors anymore because Espresso is that perfect.

RaizinnthaSun

download

Without Flash

I did a quick swatch so you could compare the three.

Top: Touchable Taupe
Middle: Sin A Mon
Bottom: RiRi Nude
I don’t think we can see the picture (I can’t...so maybe it’s just me). I started this thread 2 months ago, and I still can’t find this collection. I’m trying to avoid ordering online, but I just may have to bite the bullet.

MzBrownBeauty

I don’t think we can see the picture (I can’t...so maybe it’s just me). I started this thread 2 months ago, and I still can’t find this collection. I’m trying to avoid ordering online, but I just may have to bite the bullet. 
Thanks Raizinn for letting me know. I think you should be able to see it now. I bought both lipsticks at Walmart.

GoldenGirl

Far left: RiRi Nude Middle: Sin A Mon Far right: Touchable Taupe
Thank you for these! I can see them.

Close to Nude, but not exact dupes. Overall though, Touchable Taupe I absolutely LOVE, I've been wearing it non stop since I got it. Definitely BU worthy, at least for me.