Maybelline

janineios

While hunting for more of the Milani Coming Up Roses blushes (with no luck -_-) I saw fully stocked displays for the Maybelline fall items in 3 different CVS stores. I held out until I went to Rite Aid today though because they usually have better deals than CVS. Lo and behold I was right! Snagged the 3 purple lippies, Purple Royale lipgloss and the dark vampy one that I can't remember the name of atm, & an eggplant eyeshadow pencil all for BOGO 50% off !! Needless to say I'm a happy camper.

Prettypackages

I need to find a bogo deal to get this. I thought some of the colors were fantastic and reminded me of Metallics. That dark vampy lipgloss is AWeSOME!

DILLIGAF

Quote:Originally Posted by Prettypackages

I need to find a bogo deal to get this. I thought some of the colors were fantastic and reminded me of Metallics. That dark vampy lipgloss is AWeSOME!

Ulta is currently having a BOGO on Maybelline. It's Buy one get one 50% off. It's on select products and If you are going to use the website you can search under MAYBELLINE SELECT. It will highlight the items that are available for the BOGO.

Peakvolume

I love, love, love Maybelline products. They're probably my favorite drugstore brand items to purchase. I've tried their Colossal Volum'Express mascara, a metallic eyeshadow (Copper Craze), Dream Bouncy blush (Pink Plum), Fit Me! Foundation, Mineral Power concealer, Baby Lips lip balm, and a Color Sensational lipstick (Born With It). I'm happy with every single thing I've tried from them, but I don't think they're one-size-fits-all.

The foundation and blush in particular are pretty limited (Fit Me! is incredibly sheer and offers close to nothing in coverage, but does a good job eliminating sallowness. Dream Bouncy blushes have a nice texture but the complaints that they aren't super pigmented are pretty on the money. And Baby Lips does instantly make lips look better and has a nice glossiness, but doesn't work wonders in terms of moisture. It's not bad, it's not the best). However, the remaining products are great. The mascara is the darkest, and best at volumizing and lengthening mascara that I've tried so far, the shadow was pigmented and not powdery/dry/chalky, and the lipstick was a perfect dupe for MAC's Creme Cup, a great MLBB shade (but did have a strong scent).

Love Maybelline and recommend their products all the way!

raych1984

I love, love, love Maybelline products. They're probably my favorite drugstore brand items to purchase. I've tried their Colossal Volum'Express mascara, a metallic eyeshadow (Copper Craze), Dream Bouncy blush (Pink Plum), Fit Me! Foundation, Mineral Power concealer, Baby Lips lip balm, and a Color Sensational lipstick (Born With It). I'm happy with every single thing I've tried from them, but I don't think they're one-size-fits-all. The foundation and blush in particular are pretty limited (Fit Me! is incredibly sheer and offers close to nothing in coverage, but does a good job eliminating sallowness. Dream Bouncy blushes have a nice texture but the complaints that they aren't super pigmented are pretty on the money. And Baby Lips does instantly make lips look better and has a nice glossiness, but doesn't work wonders in terms of moisture. It's not bad, it's not the best). However, the remaining products are great. The mascara is the darkest, and best at volumizing and lengthening mascara that I've tried so far, the shadow was pigmented and not powdery/dry/chalky, and the lipstick was a perfect dupe for MAC's Creme Cup, a great MLBB shade (but did have a strong scent).  Love Maybelline and recommend their products all the way! 
For me it's a tie between L'Oreal and Maybelline. From L'Oreal, I love their lippies, glosses and foundations. From Maybelline, it's aaaaalllll about Color Tattoo cream eyeshadow, lipstick, particularly the 24 hour lip lacquer. Love 'em both!

Britneyc07

They are all so pretty, I picked them all up last week, wish I would have gotten a back up lavender voltage and also tried one of the glosses from the collection they were so pretty In the swatches.

Peakvolume

I can't believe I forgot to mention my Color Tattoo! I have Tough as Taupe, and I really love it as an affordable base, as well something to layer sheer/glittery shadows over. I def want to pick up some more of those, especially the white one.

raych1984

I can't believe I forgot to mention my Color Tattoo! I have Tough as Taupe, and I really love it as an affordable base, as well something to layer sheer/glittery shadows over. I def want to pick up some more of those, especially the white one.
Fierce n Tangy is next on my to buy list!!

LavenderPearl

I wish the Color Tattoos worked for me. They're so gorgeous and every time Maybelline comes out with a new collection I have to remind myself that they crease or disappear and tend to dry my lids out. :/
Does anyone know all the name of the glosses besides purple royale?
Berry Brilliance, Chocolate Lust, Flash of Pink, Lavender Lavish, and Raspberry Ablaze ^_^

Ms Jelena

I use quite a few Maybelline products and I love them - new favourite is the color whispers! Love the polishes, eyeliners and mascaras and their vivid lipsticks!

Peakvolume

I've been dying to try the Color Whispers! What are your thoughts on them? How do they compare to Revlon's Lip Butters?

TheEverydayDiva

I've been dying to try the Color Whispers! What are your thoughts on them? How do they compare to Revlon's Lip Butters?
Color Whispers are definitely more light weight than the Lip Butters, which have a slightly thicker, creamier consistency, in my opinion. I use the Color Whispers as every day lipcolor for when I'm at work mostly, or when I wear minimal makeup. They give a nice tint of color to your lips, nothing too dramatic. And they also hydrate your lips pretty well! If you're looking for all of the above, I would give them a shot! I have about 7 so far and I love them all!
heart.gif

Latest posts