Maybelline

P

pockykami

Yung Rapunxel is a nice one, purpley but not too vamp.  I also have a mattene from the Cult of Cherry collection called Kirsh, and a lippie from Sephora that I just decided to buy sight unseen because it was only $5 and I needed an extra something in my cart to get the free shipping.  It's called Bewitch Me.  
Thanks. Nice picks. Wish I had been into mac for yung rapunxel and the cult of cherry collection. I heard they were great!

sagehen

I have Purple Royale and Lavender Voltage on hold at my local Walgreens! I will have them tonight. Any other shades from the Fall 2013 campaign I should check out?

LavenderPearl

I have Purple Royale and Lavender Voltage on hold at my local Walgreens! I will have them tonight. Any other shades from the Fall 2013 campaign I should check out?
If you have a Walgreens card, don't forget that it's BOGO1/2OFF on all Maybelline this week! :D
The lipgloss in Raspberry Ablaze looked gorgeous. It's on my list for sure, but then again my preliminary list is almost the whole thing.

Yesterday at mine the display was up but not stocked. Called back today and apparently it's full... I'm trying to decide if I want to head back out just for that or wait until tomorrow. >>

lippieluv2013

The Limited Edition lippies are beautiful. I got mine courtesy of another Specktra member. You know who you are ...THANK YOU!
I have Fuschia Fierce and Lavender Voltage ...
pretty.gif
... if I do say so myself.
I could not find them in my neck of the woods. Seriously frustrating search. If you see the display - grab them while you can!

sagehen

If you have a Walgreens card, don't forget that it's BOGO1/2OFF on all Maybelline this week! :D The lipgloss in Raspberry Ablaze looked gorgeous. It's on my list for sure, but then again my preliminary list is almost the whole thing. Yesterday at mine the display was up but not stocked. Called back today and apparently it's full... I'm trying to decide if I want to head back out just for that or wait until tomorrow. >>
I would not wait - in the two hours between me calling my SA and arriving the display was picked clean.

LavenderPearl

I'm at my Walgreens right now... Someone's already snagged one of each lipstick, and the Lavender Voltage that's still here has been tampered with! D:

sagehen

I'm at my Walgreens right now... Someone's already snagged one of each lipstick, and the Lavender Voltage that's still here has been tampered with! D:
That sucks - I hope you can find an unmolested one. Lavender Voltage is the most unique of the lipsticks to me. In what world was it a good idea to basically only send each store two of each color. Have they not heard of backups?

LavenderPearl

I agree with you there, although in my opinion this collection is much more interesting than Spring 2013's Color Goes Electric in terms of the uniqueness of shades. Walked out with Violet Intrigue, Purple Royale, Lavender Lavish, Berry Brilliance, and Raspberry Ablaze. It's a lot, especially considering I just did lipgloss cleanout last night, but I'd rather have them now and deliberate than decide I want them later and have to hunt. /beauty addict logic And yes, Maybelline really needs to put more than two. Their collections are probably the most popular in the drugstore, so there are no excuses. xD

sagehen

I agree with you there, although in my opinion this collection is much more interesting than Spring 2013's Color Goes Electric in terms of the uniqueness of shades. Walked out with Violet Intrigue, Purple Royale, Lavender Lavish, Berry Brilliance, and Raspberry Ablaze. It's a lot, especially considering I just did lipgloss cleanout last night, but I'd rather have them now and deliberate than decide I want them later and have to hunt. /beauty addict logic And yes, Maybelline really needs to put more than two. Their collections are probably the most popular in the drugstore, so there are no excuses. xD
Have you tried any of these lipsticks yet? I wonder how you like Violet Intrigue. I am thinking about hunting this one down.

Mayanas

I found them in my riteaid :) I bought 2 lavender and violet, but no bogo. 7.99 :( the bogo start this sunday but maybe i will miss them. Swatches tonight or tomorrow. Sorry my english is not very good lol

sagehen

I found them in my riteaid :) I bought 2 lavender and violet, but no bogo. 7.99 :( the bogo start this sunday but maybe i will miss them. Swatches tonight or tomorrow. Sorry my english is not very good lol
Which Rite Aid? I know you live sort of near me. Did you buy both of the lavender colors (were ther only 2 of each per display like at Walgreens?)? I am hunting Lavender Voltage and Violet Intrigue.

Mayanas

Which Rite Aid? I know you live sort of near me. Did you buy both of the lavender colors (were ther only 2 of each per display like at Walgreens?)? I am hunting Lavender Voltage and Violet Intrigue.
In Fontana ,Ca. No i bought one and one. And yes only 2 for display

sagehen

ok, gracias. Les llamare antes de manejar alli. Lo siento, no tengo puntuacion en mi computador de trabajo.

sagehen

I found my backup Lavender Voltage and a Violet Intrigue (and impulse bought Raspberry Ablaze and Lavender Lavish) at a Walgreens in Rialto/San Bernardino (right on the line). The Maybelline display was totally undisturbed. Yay!