Maybelline

Cara

I bought the lasting drama gel eyeliner and within a month it had gone dry :( I even stored it upside down! But im terrible at lining with gel eyeliner so it was probably a sign to give up!
I love the falsies mascara - and i have bought a falsies flared for when my current one runs out as im reeally liking it, makes my lashes sooo much better!
I have the fit me foundation and concealer - and am really enjoying both. The foundation is a great formulation for a good skin day or summer, its not heavy, doesnt go cakey - doesnt make me oily and the concealer is one of my favourites ive used, id rate it second to my MAC studio concealer.

GlamQueen21

Has anyone seen these new Maybelline spring 2013 blushes? I wonder how that lavender colored one compares to MAC's Full of Joy blush from Tres Cheek.

http://vanityrouge.com/maybelline-spring-2013-blush-coral-burst-wild-blossom-limited-edition-color-goes-electric-review-photos-swatches/
I have all three of the blushes and I adore Coral Burst and Golden Fuse a lot!!

Naughtyp

Maybeline was my first makeup , but I haven't looked at their stuff in years until this year lol. I have 5 of the vivid lipsticks, Pink Pop, Fushia Flash, Brazen Berry, Hot Plum and Electric Coral. I also have one other lipstick coral crush. I just bought three LE nail polishes and two lg and 1 of those whisper balms in the lilac. they are stepping their game up and I like it lol

JaneHorror

Most of my eye products are Maybelline, and I love all of them. Great Lash mascara was the first thing I bought from them, I also have their gel liner, Color Tattoo shadow, and eye pencils. I recently got Fit Me Foundation, and really enjoy it. Maybelline is my go-to company

ZoZo

I love..love..the Great Lash mascara ,some of the eldest eye shadows and of course their lipsticks and some of the color tattoos..

avalauren

I love the color tattoos, great staying power! I haven't tried the vivid lipsticks yet, but I want to try those as well as the new spring blushes.

cocotears

I love the Maybelline Eye Studio gel liner, the Great Lash Lots o' Lashes mascara, the Full 'n Soft mascara, and the Color Tattoos. I have yet to try the Vivids, but I really want to.

miss0annette

My local Sears has all of Maybeline 50% off!

I've been wanting to try the Vivids, going to go pick me up some today. I hope I find the colors I want.
pompom.gif

TheEverydayDiva

I've loved Maybelline for a long time now, ever since I've been in high school (and I graduated in 2006
blink.gif
lol man I feel old). I've been a big fan of their lipsticks and mascaras for a long time now. I just recently finished acquiring ALL of the Color Vivid lippies, even the LE ones, and they are AMAZING! I sometimes prefer wearing them over some of my bright MAC colors. I also have a fairly big collection of the Color Tattoos, I've acquired about 12 so far. Other miscellaneous items I have from them are single eyeshadows, brow pencils, eyeshadow palettes and assorted eyeliners.

I've been interested in trying their foundation out also for a while now. It seems like it leans more towards the yellow tones out of the drugstore brands I've noticed. Has anyone had any experience with the foundation?

I have all three of the blushes and I adore Coral Burst and Golden Fuse a lot!!
I also have all three and they are fantastic! They are the blush versions of their Eyestudio Color Pearl eyeshadows (which are also amazing, I've have two of them for about 4 years now). The orange and golden ones are to die for, I was shocked at how pigmented they were the first time I tried them! I hope they make them a perm collection with more shades at some point, they'd give the MAC mineralized blushes a run for their money if so.

sagehen

Thanks for posting the link. Purple Royale, I tell you! I love it just for the way it looks in the tube.

GoldenGirl

UGH! Daggone it! So I'm going to need all of the lipsticks except Fuchsia Fierce and perhaps all of the glosses. Chocolate Lust and Purple Royal and any other ones that look good to me when I hunt these down. Drugstore buys don't count towards no-buy rules. Yay!
cheerleader.gif

I absolutely adore the vivids so I must have these for fall.

lippieluv2013

So I went to Bed Bath and Beyond today in search of a shower gift (at least that is the way that I am going to tell the story
hmm.gif
) and since I was already there I decided to look for the displays. The location that I visited had the displays but the lipsticks were gone except for the darkest shade, Midnight Plum. Not really interested in that one so I left it on the shelf. Totally frustrated that the display only has two of each shade - good grief!

I did pick up one of the lip glosses - Lavender Lavish. Pretty color. Have not broken the seal yet - it is going in the back of the bin until the end of the month/September. I have other new things to try
girlhaha.gif
. The other ones were just as pretty as the pic IRL.

I am still going to hunt down the lipsticks .... cannot resist a good hunt!

Let us know if anyone spots these at a non B3 store - it increases the odds of actually getting one!

sagehen

Quote:Originally Posted by lippieluv2013

So I went to Bed Bath and Beyond today in search of a shower gift (at least that is the way that I am going to tell the story
hmm.gif
) and since I was already there I decided to look for the displays. The location that I visited had the displays but the lipsticks were gone except for the darkest shade, Midnight Plum. Not really interested in that one so I left it on the shelf. Totally frustrated that the display only has two of each shade - good grief!

I did pick up one of the lip glosses - Lavender Lavish. Pretty color. Have not broken the seal yet - it is going in the back of the bin until the end of the month/September. I have other new things to try
girlhaha.gif
. The other ones were just as pretty as the pic IRL.

I am still going to hunt down the lipsticks .... cannot resist a good hunt!

Let us know if anyone spots these at a non B3 store - it increases the odds of actually getting one!

I am a little jealous that your B3 store has a beauty section - none near me do. I am going to be looking hard in drugstores around me for the next week or so. I will have the lip products. I will.