Maybelline

xlisaa

Oh ok thank-you! I'll have to look at another Rite Aid because I just looked there Saturday and they didn't have them.
I heard some people found them at CVS! I'm sure you'll find them soon. If the release of this is like the Vivids last year, you should be able to find them at Wagreens, Target & Walmart soon as well :)

harlem_cutie

Pretty sure The Buffs collection is a permanent addition to the ColorSensational line. My local Rite Aid had the full display out last week.

LoriQ

These should be perm! The cap just says NEW (like how they did on the Vivids last December) instead of NEW LIMITED EDITION
I heard some people found them at CVS! I'm sure you'll find them soon. If the release of this is like the Vivids last year, you should be able to find them at Wagreens, Target & Walmart soon as well :)
Oh ok well, tysvm!

LoriQ

I was just at Rite Aid in Pittsburgh and they didn't have them. I thought for sure they would be in Pittsburgh. Well, there is a Rite Aid locally so I'll have to try them this week.

LoriQ

I was out shopping the other day and do you know that I cannot find the nude collection from Maybelline? I guess my area sucks! lol. Maybe there's not much call for it in my area since no one in my town wears makeup. It's so weird. I am hoping I can move out of my area soon. People here are too weird for me. Not just cause they don't wear makeup but it's like they are stuck in the 1950's or something. You know too there are a lot of religious people around here. I wonder if their religion teaches them not to wear makeup? When I say religion, I am talking about those holy rollers. There's a lot of them around here too. I just don't have anything in common with those people. Maybe once I move I can make some friends with people I have more in common with. I do plan on starting college sometime after the holidays so maybe I'll be able to make some new friends there.

LoriQ

Lori let me know if you can't find the loose powder shadows (pigments). I can do a cp for you.
Thank-you but I don't know what a cp is lol When I went shopping they only had 2. One was blue and the other the one I bought. I have to go to Pittsburgh this coming Saturday. I'll look there again. Maybe they will have a shipment in idk.

sagehen

Thank-you but I don't know what a cp is lol When I went shopping they only had 2. One was blue and the other the one I bought. I have to go to Pittsburgh this coming Saturday. I'll look there again. Maybe they will have a shipment in idk.
pbi: cp= custom purchase. If you are having problems locating certain items, someone can do a cp, buy the items and ship and you two can settle up, usually via PayPal for everyone's protection.

Latest posts