Maybelline

lippieluv2013

are the new mattes permanent? 
I read somewhere that they were permanent. AND, I was in some store (cannot remember which one) and they had already made room for the permanent display. The shelf tag was there but no lipstick. They are extremely hard to find right now. I found one display at a. Target location but it was not full. I was able to grab three but I am still looking for the nude shades so I have high hopes that they are permanent. AND, someone on Instagram posted a pic of a permanent rack at a Target location. Empty but installed. The location closest to me has cleared a big space at the top for something but the shelf is empty.

Howards End

My Target has them but unfortunately the nude shades had sold out :( My Rite Aid has a "Coming Soon" display for them, I'm determined to get that matte nude lol

DILLIGAF

If you are looking for the new maybelline's creamy mattes try a Bed Bath & Beyond with a Harmons. I got two of them there. They had the entire range and it wasn't even close to being sold out. The two I got was the wine and the red.

Howards End

Oh wow I will try Christmas Tree Shoppe, thanks foxxy! After a week my Target still hasn't restocked the lightest nude color :(

Cake Face

The Mattes seems to be sold out everywhere I've seen them, particularly the reds. I was able to grab the LAST "Siren in Scarlett" color at my local CVS. This color is pretty awesome and seemingly a dead on dupe for Ruby Woo-except less drying. (I might add swatches to the swatch thread later)

It did not last as long as Ruby Woo, but it's like a $7.99 lippe, I don't expect too much on that end of things. Can't wait to finally grab the Wine color.

stephshopaholic

I got a display in at the store I work at so I can buy whichever ones I want lol woo i picked up siren in scarlet, divine wine and touch of spice I love them all they're really lovely mattes, very creamy and easy to apply and comfortable.

mommyluvsmac

5ebc8729_IMAG2942_1.jpeg
0912dcd8_IMAG2944_1.jpeg
Left to right nw43 Maybelline Daringly Nude Mac Enchanted One Maybelline Touch Of Spice Mac Bad Girl Riri

crystalzi

Touch of spice is gorgeous! It's definitely the Kylie Jenner look everyone is into right now. I paired it with whirl and it was beautiful.

lippieluv2013

I can't find these myself I'm going to another target tommorow because I want about 5 of these the colors look awesome
I actually found these at my local Bed Bath and Beyond yesterday. It was a freestanding display (floor display that included mascara and the new eyebrow stuff) that musty have just gone up because it was almost full. I almost missed it because it was at the end of the aisle turned to the side!

TIP: go on the Target site/app and search for the lipstick in your area. It might save you an unnecessary trip.

Latest posts