Melt Cosmetics

blushingbunny

10846113_815049061886673_7928980689730880482_n.jpg

BLURR from Dark Matter

alexisweaver

I wore Space Cake for the first time today. It lasts soooo long. This is a photo of me wearing it after eating. It's so so pretty! I need to bu this one.

Prettypackages

Damn, I'm so mad I can't find my space cake. You guys make it look great!
I had it the first day it came, looked at it... and now I can't find it. S.O.B!!! but I love it on you Alexis!

alexisweaver

Alexis, what eyeshadow are you wearing? And what foundation?
Yeah, Space Cake definitely had a smoother application for me than Summer.

I used Camel, Apricot, and Teal from the Lorac Mega Pro palette for eyeshadow colors. I kinda rushed it since I had no time to get ready this morning, since my puppy decided it'd be cool to run up the road. :/

And just MAC studio sculpt for the foundation. I wanna change over to MUFE.

dcarrington

In future, I'll apply these with a lip brush. But overall, they're drying, matte (just how I like them) and smells just like battenburg cake
Yes as Shontay mentioned Prep & Prime helps elimate a lot of the tugging and makes it glide on smoother. That was the case for me with the lippies. By starlight is absolutely GORGEOUS to me!!! I love it more than Herione. And Blow blew me away for real! Lol. It looked really good! I plan on wearing it out! This will not be just a Halloween lipstick. Summer was the only one that gave me issues. Everyone who tried it said that it was creamy. But for me, it was a hot patchy mess even with Prep and prime. Beautiful color thought.

Vandekamp

I use an app that smoothes/brightens my skin and hides all the gross pores aha. It's not flawless at all lol. Technology is wonderful!
I just use MAC studio sculpt and concealer though

I don't see much difference in the before and after photos. You look beautiful in BOTH of the pics... with and without makeup.

Latest posts