Melt Cosmetics

alexisweaver

If anyone is looking for another liner for Space Cake, I picked up MAC's Technakohl eyeliner in Cast Iron today and it is perfect for it. I know it's an eyeliner but I know some people use their eyeliners as lipliners too. It goes perfectly! I'd say the liner is a slight shade darker than SC. Photo taken in natural lighting.

shontay07108

Damn. I don't know which stack to get. Definitely can't/don't want to get both right now. I wish I could mix the shades up because I want that burgundy and peachy gold in Love Sick, but not that damn purple. I think I might go with Dark Matter, but that's my usual thing. Eh.

erine1881

b91edb6a_image.jpeg
35468ded_image.jpeg
For those like me that hate clicking links. $48 each.

liquidsirenhoney

So I bought shady lady on Black Friday and just now tried it, I'm surprised I really really like it. I usually shy away from bright colors but I'm learning to get outside my comfort zone. I really can't wait for he eyeshadows.

Vandekamp

So I bought shady lady on Black Friday and just now tried it, I'm surprised I really really like it. I usually shy away from bright colors but I'm learning to get outside my comfort zone. I really can't wait for he eyeshadows.
Shady Lady looks gorgeous on you. Get outside of your comfort zone more often.

erine1881

I am surprised about the price, honestly I thought it would be more, being an indie brand. But idk if I will get one,.. what are u thinking Erine? Ordering any of these?
I guessed it at $50, so not bad. Glad its not more tho! And I'm definitely getting both! I'm drooling over Dark Matter! Those colours are my jam! I like 3 of the 4 in the Lovesick stack, so it's worth getting for me. You?

Prettypackages

Damn. I don't know which stack to get. Definitely can't/don't want to get both right now. I wish I could mix the shades up because I want that burgundy and peachy gold in Love Sick, but not that damn purple. I think I might go with Dark Matter, but that's my usual thing. Eh.
This!