Milani cosmetics line?

sigwing

I love those swatches! That's great you girls have put those in here!

I truly agree with the value of Milani e/s! They're amazing, but I also agree: not enough colors, and the other products are ok, but not as great as the eyeshadows!

Now I'm going to have to go in search of new colors at Walgreens!

Navessa

i just found these at Kmart yesterday! i can't wait to play with them after reading all your responses!

i got:
spice, garden mist, flare
luminous blush
sweet lips & coral shimmer lipgloss

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannine8
My camera's dead, but i have this swatch...
moonlight.jpg

Moonlight looks plain white in the pan but it's really a glowy iridiscent lilac. Pretty stuff!

Jeannine8 Thank you so much!
th_kiss.gif

It is a pretty color!

sasha

I like milani shadows , they have come out with quad shadows also which is a great way to try the different colors,

depecher

Does anyone have a way to depot these? I have seen a tutorial on makeupaddict.org but my pots don't have any little holes on the back to push them out.
ssad.gif

sigwing

They depot really easily!!! I made a palette with some of them using a MOD Cosmetics 15-pan, which I do not recommend in comparison to MAC's palettes.

Pop 'em out, then melt the plastic & pry.

depecher

Thank you for the link. I need another 15 palette. This will be my 5th one. I am such a makeup obsessed girlie!
smiles.gif
Thank you soo much.

depecher

Well, a year ago, I had only 1 palette. I didn't find Specktra until July. I am now working on my 5th palette. I had to buy a traincase just to fit everything in on case rather than 3.
lol.gif

Latest posts