Milani cosmetics line?

shabdebaz

I have about 15 of their eyeshadows and they are awesome!! I get compliments on them all the time. Or people think it is MAC (like I was wearing Flare and someone thought it was Coppering). I picked them up when I was in Chicago and Ulta was having a Buy 1 Get 1 Free sale...so I got 2 for $3! Dirt cheap for the excellent quality and you don't have to feel guilty for buying so many.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronyca73
Great news. I called Milani the other day and they still have a limited supply of the discontinued shadows. You have to order them in lots of three (of the same color) and they send them regular Mail shipping. I ordered threse each of the following with my visa:

Mermaid
Deep Desire
Heavenly Pink
Miss Rose

If anyone is interested in getting any of the discontinued shadows, their number is (323) 582-9404 or toll free (866) 789-8002. I should received them in a few days, as I am on virginia and it is coming from cali. I am so excited.

Thank you for this info! I might order some.

pushhupsindrag

i have a couple of their eyeshadows. their pretty good though i wish they had more colors they have way too many sandy colors.

krazysexxykool

I have rediscovered Milani and love their shadows.
smiles.gif

chelssea

I love their shadows, lip glosses, blush and bronzer. I have like 8 of the shadows, and i don't really wear highly pigmented shadows...so it's a waste for me to pay a lot of money for them when i won't use them, so milani is good for experimenting
smiles.gif
i have their lip gloss in secret(i think..might be whisper...the writing on the tube has completely come off form being in my bag though). it's one of my favorite lip glosses(i own about 150). it's smooth and shiney and smells good...similar to a mac, but not as sticky(but still really good lasting power). i lovvee them, but i'm trying not to buy lipgloss until i finish some because i have way too many. I have the light bronzer and it makes me look tan(i apply it w/ the sephora bronzer brush..and it's beautiful). I have the blush duo in wine and champagne(i think). it's matte and very very natural and beautiful. i think i lost it though... anyways, milani is a great line!

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushhupsindrag
i have a couple of their eyeshadows. their pretty good though i wish they had more colors they have way too many sandy colors.

I agree with you! They also are out of about half of them at every store I go to.

n_j_t

One more to add to the lookalike list:

Icy Plum=MAC Shale

I'm in Canada too, but managed to swap for several of the e/s. I have that one, Java Bean, Antique Gold and gave Taupeary and Taffy to a friend. I also tried Shock but it was just too bright for me. A lovely swapper sent me one of the lipglosses as an extra. The shade was gorgeous, but the taste was super plasticky and I just couldn't handle it. I don't know if they're all like that or if mine was just from a bad batch or what...

I'm itching to get my little paws on those quads but haven't been able to yet. Curses
ssad.gif

krazysexxykool

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_j_t
One more to add to the lookalike list:

Icy Plum=MAC Shale

I'm in Canada too, but managed to swap for several of the e/s. I have that one, Java Bean, Antique Gold and gave Taupeary and Taffy to a friend. I also tried Shock but it was just too bright for me. A lovely swapper sent me one of the lipglosses as an extra. The shade was gorgeous, but the taste was super plasticky and I just couldn't handle it. I don't know if they're all like that or if mine was just from a bad batch or what...

I'm itching to get my little paws on those quads but haven't been able to yet. Curses
ssad.gif

Edited to say, I just got the Dream Baby Quad 03 in a swap and I love, love it!!

milani.jpg

mpicky

I just picked up 4 yesterday after reading this thread. I got spice, garden mist, enchantment, and shcok (i think). I also got the Luminoius blush. I dropped enchantment at home and it broke all up!

swaly

Their regular lipstick has high color payoff but has the most disgusting flavor/scent I've ever encountered (like old wallpaper, or bathroom cleaner)...their gloss lipstick (with the translucent top) is wonderfully scented, long-lasting, has gorgeous colors and is a really unique and worthwhile product. Their nail polish chips easily but they have fun colors and it's cheap. Their blush is highly pigmented but doesn't really stay put. All in all, I'd say some products might rival MAC, but it really doesn't altogether come close.

MACisLOVE

i saw this at target last night and there were a total of maybe 12 eyeshadows.. i'm being faithful to MAC though.. for eyeshadows at least!

MACaddict08

Milani

We just got this at our local store...it looks interesting but i was wondering if anyone has tried this out..and if so what are some of the good products? I'm kind of excited!

Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevoulina
Any news from the Eyeshadow Quads?Are they gonna be part of the regular line??And if so,when??
smiles.gif

i remember someone emailed them and asked if they're going to be permanent and they said that since they had such a huge response they're probably going to bring them back soon..

dragueur

after reading so many good reviews of Milani, i asked someone to buy around 10 e/s for me...and i can;t wait to get my hands on it...i hope it;s close to MAC's e/s tho'

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACaddict08
We just got this at our local store...it looks interesting but i was wondering if anyone has tried this out..and if so what are some of the good products? I'm kind of excited!

I would say start with the eyeshadow. Their blush is also very nice but be warned Mango Tango is a very bright hard to blend color!

I've never tried their mascara or eyeliner. However, I am not a fan of the loose e/s. Too sheer for me.

As for the gloss it is ok. They have some nice colors but to get a good wear time I had to put a clear gloss over them.

Latest posts