Milani cosmetics line?

sigwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa
i remember someone emailed them and asked if they're going to be permanent and they said that since they had such a huge response they're probably going to bring them back soon..

That might have been me....and the email from the co. rep. told me they were going to be made perm the end of last year! I haven't seen them yet in Walgreen's or on their website or anywhere. I wonder what happened.

I didn't care for the mascara I got of theirs, Full & Soft or something like that...can't remember the name, but it was a new-ish one when I bought it a few months ago.

more_please

Thanks for posting this! The new quads look awesome. Also, they have a new blush called "Pink Craze" on the blush page- it looks like a pink version of luminous!! (luminous being a bit too peachy for me)

smiles.gif

JunkaLunk

I love Milanis eyeshadows, they are great quality for its price. I just really wish they would make more colors!

mouthygirl95820

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelinsight
i love milani. It works just as well. its easy to blend and it is very pigmented. I like Garden mist the best!!

veyr true they are very easy to blend.i used 2 color today flare and shock beautiful the most u put on the more intense the color is.and its very high pigmented it was like 3 dollar each and its a great buy try drug store are target.its worht it.

2_pink

Another rave about how great Milani is. I LOVE their e/s, i got 4 the other day just to get a makeup "fix" *lol* ....they apply so well, pigmented and last just as long as MAC shadows. I also love their blush.

Only thing- i tried their retractable eyeliner pencil and wow...raccoon eyes to the max. I havent tried the eye kohls though, im sure theyre different.

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigwing
NEW MILANI QUADS!

http://www.milanicosmetics.com/whatsnew.htm

But it says limited time...and the email I got back from their customer service last fall said they were coming out with permanent quads in December, which of course they didn't. But these look really nice!

Oh, thanks for posting! Does anyone know if this is out already?

sigwing

I haven't been to a Walgreen's this week to see if they're there. I need to get in there, because sometimes it's easy to miss stuff, esp if they get a limited # of each shade set.

Maybe Target would have more of them available if they've gotten them.

gretchygretch84

I love milani. I love to experiment with the brighter colors like atlantis (which is a lot like electric eel) b/c I'm not so willing to spend 13.50 on a shade I don't know if I'll use but 3 bucks? Why not.

Cool Kitten

they also look amazing when applied wet. They literally shimmer!
The secret to Mango Tango is to use a really fluffy brush and tap it off before applying the blush, then it goes on sheer. You can build up the color if you like.

nakobear

I love Milani! It's so cheap but great quality for drugstore. I just wish that my local drugstores would carry this line and the ones that are a little drive always have messy displays and are never restocked...

hypodermic

Anyone in the Minneapolis/Saint Paul area know a good DS that stocks a large amount of Milani? The CVS out in Chan has a decent amount, but their eyeshadow selection leaves a lot to be desired.

NightMusik

I'm a big fan of Milani stuff. Since I can't really afford high end stuff right now, Milani eyeshadows are my staple, and most every FOTD I do uses at least one of them. Here's some swatches of some of the ones I own...

437381.jpeg

437380.jpeg

437378.jpeg

437376.jpeg

They last well, and most are great quality and nicely pigmented.. I also love their lipsticks and blushes. It's a great line for the drugstore

laceymeow

my walgreens FINALLY has the new e/s colors
greengrin.gif
i only picked up "sea angel" for now, but i really want "fiji flower" or whatever it was called.

Jeannine8

I've only tried Milani eyeshadows and blush, and those are great. Good quality, and cheap! My only complaint being that they don't have enough colors.

Here's a picture of some of mine though
milani_eyeshadows.jpg

user3

Wow NightMusik those are great swatches!

Jeannine8, Do you think you could do a swatch of Moonlight? My local drugstore is always out of the color. I'd love to see what it looks like on the skin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Kitten
they also look amazing when applied wet. They literally shimmer!
The secret to Mango Tango is to use a really fluffy brush and tap it off before applying the blush, then it goes on sheer. You can build up the color if you like.

ITA! Mango is a great color used with proper brush and application!

Jeannine8

My camera's dead, but i have this swatch...
moonlight.jpg

Moonlight looks plain white in the pan but it's really a glowy iridiscent lilac. Pretty stuff!

Latest posts