Milani cosmetics line?

nphernetton

I love Milani for a cheap alternative! I have something like 12 shadows now from them. I'm not too keep on the lip glosses or the lottalip, I dont like the texture or smell of either. My friend bought some of their pressed powder and it went on silky smooth, it was fabulous. She also bought some of their loose powder shadows and I'll tell you those things are pigmented and long wearing! I LOVE them.

kimmy

i LOVE milani. as everyone's said, the eyeshadows are great especially since they're only 2.99USD XD because of that, i adore them haha. and they do stay on for a long time.

their lipglosses are great as well. they're really shiny which i love haha.

i've used their lipsticks as well, which are great come in alot of different colours and shades. i like big selection :]

Spam.n.Rice

I finally found them at wallgreens and got the last Atlantis and I'm in love with it! I was very surprised on how pigmented they were. I plan on stopping by within the next few days and get more. =)

Modil

Milani/Jane/NYX are so far well pigmented for drug store quality.

Milani is a great line OVERALL.

Veronyca73

Also, I am NW45 and purchased MAC Sunbasque blush. I like it, but it tends to be a little too reflective and it clogs my pores a little. For other brown/NW women, Milani makes a great alternative called Sunset Beach. Beautiful color that really makes you looked totally sun-kissed and radiant. check it out if you can.

P.S.- If anyone can find Milani Mermaid e/s, I will buy it from you and pay for shipping. I am desperate!!

bellezzadolce

I really like Milani Shadows. I've worn them with my M·A·C colors and they last and blend just as well. I've even worn them to work just to compare and my wo-workers couldn't even tell the difference (I'm a M·A·C Artist). So I can say that I'm very impressed with the e/s!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronyca73
Also, I am NW45 and purchased MAC Sunbasque blush. I like it, but it tends to be a little too reflective and it clogs my pores a little. For other brown/NW women, Milani makes a great alternative called Sunset Beach. Beautiful color that really makes you looked totally sun-kissed and radiant. check it out if you can.

P.S.- If anyone can find Milani Mermaid e/s, I will buy it from you and pay for shipping. I am desperate!!

ohh i have to try that sunset beach blush...and veryonca i will look out for MErmaid for you!

xotikloks

I just purchased a lip liner in Darkest Amber. I must say that I love it. It goes on very smooth and creamy. This is the first non Mac liner I've bought in about 10 years! It's a keeper.

pink__grapefruit

I love milani... the only bad thing is that if your not in the right state, it's hard to find. I can only find mine at my closest CVS, and they never stock back up.. Every time the only have the few i have! I have their bronzer, and a few eyeshadows... But they're great! Highly pigmented, long lasting and CHEAP! <3

Susan

I love their eyeshadows! I think they are of very high quality! I am filling up a MAC palette with them. I also have Luminous, but it isn't that close to Orgasm IMHO. I can't wait to try their new quads! There eyeshadows often have different undertones which I <3.

user4

i agree, milani is great. i have about 20 of their colors and they have great staying power. just as long as the mac if you use a paint as a base!!!

xiahe

Milani eyeshadows are amazing - their quality is comparable to MAC, and some of the shadows look like MAC shadows. Milani Atlantis is the same as MAC's Electric Eel; Milani Garden Mist is the same as MAC's Juxt; Milani Sun Goddess is the same as MAC's Amber Lights; Milani Moonlight is the same as MAC's Vellum...the list goes on! Milani shadows are *CHEAP*, too ($2.99 @ my CVS) which is always a plus.

cammie

My first post.
greengrin.gif

I sent an email off to the address on the Milani site, asking a few things, one of which was the availability of Mermaid. This is the response they sent me:

Quote:
Hello Cameron!

Our Mermaid Eye Shadow has been discontinued. Sorry! Milani Cosmetics
can be found in all of the CVS and Ulta stores, selected Walgreens,
Target, Duane Reade, Longs, Meijers, Kmart, Eckerd stores, and numerous
other outlets. If you would like to call our Customer Service
Department
toll-free at 1-866-789-8002 (9 am to 5 pm PST), they will be happy to
supply you with a list of stores near you.

Some Milani Cosmetics can also be purchased on-line at
www.walgreens.com
and www.ulta.com. Please note the minimum shipping charges.)

Thank you for contacting us!

Alison Wallner
Milani Cosmetics
2111 East 51st Street
Los Angeles, CA 90058
(323) 582-9404
Toll-Free 1-866-789-8002

...also, it seems that Milani and Jordana are all owned/produced/distributed by the same company, as Ms. Wallner's email addy is actually @jordanacosmetics.com and not Milani. Since I love Milani, I think I'll be checking out Jordana now too...

HTH

Bubbles12_98

I was wondering if any of you ladies could post a list of the Milani e/s names & what they most resemble in MAC, like some of the ladies have already listed a few. Stupid gas prices & me being a college student is cutting into my exspenses so I don't have the advantage of buyign too much MAC right now, BUT I looooove make-up in general so why not get the next best thign for a way cheaper price right?? TIA!!!

melozburngr

Flare e/s = Coppering
Moonlight e/s= Vellum
Atlantis e/s= Electric Eel
Sun Goddess e/s= Elite/Amber Lights
Spice e/s- Antiqued
Storm e/s= Black Tied

there are more- but I can't think right now.
smiles.gif

Milani Luminous Blush is also a great dupe for NARS Orgasm.

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronyca73
Same here. Can someone give me a little insight on finding the elusive "Mermaid"??

Mermaid's been discontinued, but ocassionally you might be lucky and find it on store selves. It's just a matter of chance, I guess. If you have livejournal, get in contact with <B>aimeegomeow</B> - last time I checked, the CVS/Walmart in her local area carried Mermaid. I'm not so sure now, but it doesn't hurt to try. ♥

Latest posts