Milani e/s swatches

iLust

I have and LOVE a bunch of Milani as well...I will swatch some of the ones that weren't swatched yet today or tomorrow!

MsButterfli

wow i think im gonna have to try the vaseline base tomorrow..and for the love of me i cant find icy plum lol...on another note my cvs had the shadows and loose powder dips for 50% off...whoo hoo

krystalena

I bought a few more shadows I haven't swatched yet...it you want to see any of these, let me know!

Illusion
Flare
Moonlight
Blue Ice
Java Bean
Taup-ery

Sjohanna85

OMG... i first saw ur makeup tecniques on myspace in Beh Cosmetics... and have fallen in love with milani! so i went out and bought 6 of them:
Atlantis
Garden Mist
Shock
Java Bean
Storm
Antique Gold

... I also bought some vaseline hehehehe and it works wonders! THANK U SOOO MUCH!!!

krystalena

Aww yay! haha

okay, here are some more swatches (all over Vaseline)...

1. Flare
Flame.jpg

2. Blue Ice
BlueIce.jpg

3. Java Bean
JavaBean.jpg

4. Illusion (it changes colors when the light hits it...it's soo pretty!, hehe...)
Illusion.jpg

5. Moonlight...I bought this thinking it was a white shadow, because the shadow is actually white...boy, was i wrong! I love it though! It also changes between a purple/light blue when the light hits it...
MoonLight.jpg

6. Dessert Sun
DessertSun.jpg

7. Taup-ery
Taupery.jpg

kuuipo1207

Thanks for posting krystalena...I'm gonna have to buy Moonlight now since I have some of the other colors. lol

NaturalSister19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showgirl
Now I NEED icy plum, lol!

It's weird that they pop so much better with vaseline.... I use Paint mainly as a base, and my "Shock" and "Garden Mist" still go on pretty sheer.... though I found "Silver Bullet" and "Enchantment" to be fine over Paint...

I did a side by side swatch test using the Vaseline base versus MAC Clear Gloss.

I got better results with the MAC Gloss, but I'm still skeptical about how long it may last on oily eyelids with either of these as base.

Sorry, no swatches to show.

j_absinthe

I've been a longtime Milani user, and the E/S alway seem to deliver solid color payoff. The vaseline base is a really great tip, something I'll have to remember for the future.

hunnybun

ok -- now i can't wait to get to a drugstore. java bean, sheer sand, illusion, and icy plum, and desert sun are all going on the shopping list.
i quickly scrolled right past 1,2,3,& 4 without looking bc i have a feeling they're going to make me regret spending so much money on c-shock (lol)

RoseMe

I also have a bunch of the Milano shadows. They are lovely in color and easy to apply. Best of all I don't get all broken-hearted if I drop and break one! (Great Price!)

AliVix1

ok... question... i heard a rumor they are getting rid of the milani singles... is this true?!! anyone know?

Karen_B

Thanks for posting the swatches!
I got some Milani e/s in a CP, since it isn't available where I live. I liked them so much I had to order more from bestbeautyonline.com, can't wait until it arrives!
Sheer sand is really a gorgeous neutral shade. I have Sun Goddess and Flare too. The ones I ordered were Moonlight, Icy Plum and the Wild Violets quad.

LaChinita

Oh, wow!! I can't believe I don't own any Milani e/s!!! I'm definitely going to try them! I especially loved the colors from the first pic. I use chapstick as a base for NYX loose shadows, maybe it'll work too for Milani e/s?

RoseMe

I absolutely love Milani eye shadows. I was wearing one all day and it still has not smeared a bit! This is all with nothing but moisturizer only!

xiahe

illusion is so pretty
eyelove.gif
i can't believe i kept passing it up, maybe b/c i read some so-so/bad reviews on MUA or something
rofl.gif

i need sheer sand...and i NEED icy plum! it looks so beautiful with the vaseline, too bad it's DC'ed
ssad.gif

Devon

I can recommend you Classic beige, it's a good neutral and hilighter, I have also Illusion and a quad LE of last summer (three neutral colours and a pan in light blue, I don't remember the name, sorry).
In a month I'll have Flare, Enchantment and Rich chocolate. But I think that there are other good colours as Java bean and Clover
eyelove.gif

Hi I just have a quick question? If I use vaseline, how long is the eyeshadow in your eyes will last? does it crease? Can I also use UDPP under the vaseline so the eyeshadow will stay longer? Thanks:)

Latest posts