Milani e/s swatches

Perple1

Sweet28victoria, you took the words right outta my mouth. I just cannot wrap my mind around the concept of vaseline as a base?!?! Maybe this is just for girlz with dry skin...in that case, i'm out. :-(

red

I love Milani as well, SHOCK is everyone's favorite, similar to a Mac e/s .. can't think of the name now
greengrin.gif

Some are highly pigmented, such as Desert Sun
thmbup.gif

I'll post these again, for anyone who's interested
greengrin.gif

Milani SHEER SAND & SPICE

Milani FLARE & DESERT SUN

karenkillah

please post a video of you applying it with vasaline. I would guess that vasaline creases really easy :/
unless i'm wrong? (i hope i'm wrong)
smiles.gif

karenkillah

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenkillah
please post a video of you applying it with vasaline. I would guess that vasaline creases really easy :/
unless i'm wrong? (i hope i'm wrong)
smiles.gif

well I tried it and it creases after 30 min...
ssad.gif
do you have a secret that keeps it from creasing? Please tell us!
th_wink3.gif

but for your purpose of showing us the colors it's a great idea!

Daphne69

I think that the trick with vaseline is to use the tiniest amount, when you are done applying it you shouldn't see any shine on your lid at all. All you want is a very very thin film of it to create a slightly tacky base for the shadow. I may try doing just one eye with it tomorrow to see how it lasts, and I will post back to let you all know.

And by the way, I am not seeing the milani singles anywhere any more, the only place I found a few recently was at an Eckerd Drugs that had switched over to Rite-Aid, and I guess they were selling the leftovers. CVS only has the quads now, no singles. Does anyone know if they have been discontinued, and if so, is there anywhere that is still selling them?

red

Ok disregard the poorly done eyeliner
cutey.gif
and that my eye was tearing yikes ...
On the lid I'm wearing Milani e/s SHOCK
this color kicks butt
smiley3.gif

100_5112.jpg

darkh3av3n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daphne69
And by the way, I am not seeing the milani singles anywhere any more, the only place I found a few recently was at an Eckerd Drugs that had switched over to Rite-Aid, and I guess they were selling the leftovers. CVS only has the quads now, no singles. Does anyone know if they have been discontinued, and if so, is there anywhere that is still selling them?

They still have the singles at all of my local Walgreens and a Target near me just revamped their display with these, so I dont believe they are d/c. For location purposes, I'm near San Francisco, California. I dont have an Eckerd or CVS near me so I cant tell you about those. Also, bestbeautyonline.com is still selling alot of the singles. HTH
winks.gif

ZoZo

Hi there, can you please tell me the name of each shadow in the quad for example the violet one and any one of the rest if you have, and is there any difference between the single shadow and the quads.

Thanks.

Daphne69

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoZo
Hi there, can you please tell me the name of each shadow in the quad for example the violet one and any one of the rest if you have, and is there any difference between the single shadow and the quads.

Thanks.

ZoZo, I dont believe they give you the names of the shadows in the quads, the quad itself is named and thats it. I have the violet quad and I have heard that the vivid purple is "Shock". The lightest shade is a pale lavender/pink shimmer, then there is a darker purple that looks prettier on than it does in the compact, and then the darkest purple, which is more of a plummy burgundy color. If you like this color family, the quad is well worth it. I especially love the "not darkest" purple. it has a gorgeous blue violet sheen to it and is more wearable than Shock.

Marianne79

If it hadn't been for the fact that I don't like single shadows that I can't depot, I would have to get some of the new milani shadows.
(I might still need to get some :p )

Allura Beauty

Yeah, these definitely aren't depot-able, but if they were, they'd look really cool side-by-side in a palette. If you like greens/blues, I'd definitely get the Teal one!

Dare2MakeUp

She sure did. I watched the vid when she first put it out and depotted all of mine following her directions. It wasn't difficult at all. When it comes to e/s, she is the queen.

Queenesq

She sure did. I watched the vid when she first put it out and depotted all of mine following her directions. It wasn't difficult at all. When it comes to e/s, she is the queen.
So glad it was successful. I'm going to depot mine too. Did you put them in a Z palette?

Latest posts