Mineralize Satinfinish Foundation [information & images]

MAC_Whore

CedriCCentric, I LOVE YOU!
lol.gif
Thanks for the info!

About time MAC opened a store in Belgium! Good news for our Belgian girls.

What else was in the goody bag?

Luxurious

wow. thank you for your post!!! i really love this MSF. but i bought one that is now to dark for me. but they're awesome. thanks for your info, again
smiles.gif

katrina1

Mac Mineral foundations

A MAC artist on livechat said they are not coming out with the next two collections--I can't wait for this either.

ilovexnerdsx

!!!!!

i didn't try the natural MSFs cause i didnt think they would be enough coverage, but lately ive been wearing less and less foundation. so, this sounds amazing!
greengrin.gif

thanks so much for the info, i bet i'll be dreaming about this tonight
th_e2cloud9.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowaters
I'm so glad these are going to be permanent!
cheerleader.gif
I'm half-way through mine already and I bought it 3 months ago.

I hear you on that one! It is the one MAC product that I seem to be actually bound to hit pan on! I love these.

Ilovenerds: I was worried about the coverage too, but they do have great coverage. The nice part is that it is very buildable, IMO. AND..it isn't cakey feeling like the Bare Escentuals are. I'm telling you, you will fall in love with them.
eyelove.gif

JediFarfy

Definitely getting a liquid. I hope it's not as bad as the Studio Fix (great finish, baaaad color match). I have a friend in Antwerp, so now she'll be addicted too! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :p

SARAHluvsMAC

i wanna love the new foundations that come out so bad but i never have good luck, hopefully this one will be better than that studio mist bs

daydreamerdelux

I really hate macs foundations there the worst i have ever tried ,i always get the worst skin problems using it.So the new foudation dosent intrest me at all.I normally have perfectly clear skin and most foundations work for me like
greengrin.gif
ior ,Chanel Kanebo and many more. But mac is the worst ive ever tried.I also never heard good things about their foundation.Ihave a friend she works for mac and she hates their concealers and foundations!!!

But i love everything else from mac and totally addicted to the: msfs,pigments,eyeshadows,lippies,pearlizer,lipglas s and so on never ending love story!
cheerleader.gif
wavey.gif
cutey.gif

DAYDREAMERDELUX
eyelove.gif

Hate the MAC foundations like hell!!!!!!!!!!

lipshock

Hm, I really can't wait for these to come out again. I have a Deep Dark MSF and this is my HG powder/foundation product. I love the flawless, airbrushed look it gives me over my Studio Fix Fluid. I will more than likely be buying about five at a time when they do arrive. Yes, I am that obsessed with these lovely, little powders.

But I have to admit, even though I absolutely love Studio Fix Fluid, I really want to try out this new foundation. By the look of things, it sounds amazing.

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

OMG OMG OMG! I can't believe that I just found this post... My bfs looking at me like I'm crazy coz I'm super excited haha!

Omg! Want, Need, Have to have... Finally get my hands on the natural MSF and that foundation doesn't look too shabby either.
winks.gif