Mineralize Satinfinish Foundation [information & images]

looooch

Does anyone have a date yet for this collection so i can start saving my pennies
greengrin.gif

Kim.

On the color story it says that Shimpagne - Vintage gold gilded beige, repromote (LE, Rococo '04) is coming out again, will it be permanent also?

Shawna

Does anyone have an ingredients list for the satinfinish mineral foundation? Cause as much as I loved the look of studio fix foundation, the titanium dioxide in it didn't love me. I am wondering if I need to save my money for this or just go and buy my normal foundation. I am intrigued by the sound of the satinfinish
smiles.gif

wannabelyn

the satinfinish sounds like it is going to be a dream to apply
i can just envision it giving me a nice smooth flawless face LOL

user79

Hm I wonder if these are going to be like the mineral foundations the likes of Everyday Minerals or Bare Escentuals??

styrch

I have heard bad things about mineral makeup and liquid consistency... things about them sort of being like little balls in some type of fluid until it comes out the pump or something like that (at least this is the answer I got when I was trying to discover the difference between Jane Iredale's powder vs. liquid foundations... and I'm totally not sure if I spelled that last name correctly). I hope this isn't like that because from what I heard of the texture, it wasn't reall like "normal" liquid foundations.

If it happens to be like what I stated above, then I think I'll opt for something else, but over all I'm curious to see what Mac has come up with.

thelove4tequila

WHAT??? I'm way more excited that there is a MAC opening up in Belgium. Okay...so I'm stationed over here for another 2 years and the closest store is in Paris or Germany. Like 2 1/2 hours away at least. PLEASE more info on store opening if possible.

OMG. I'm still sooo excited if indeed a MAC is opening up. Antwerp is okay...but a Brussels store would definantly make my day...or year.

AudreyNicole

Courtesy of Discoxlemonade on LJ...

She received a mailer about Satinfinish today. Here is their description:

Mineralize satinfinish spf 15
the luxurious radiant effect of microminerals made liquid to create a softly diffused, natural, satin-finished foundation. modern, innovative and sun-protective in formulation, it conveniently provides low to medium coverage options. available in shades to perfectly complement all skin tones. to discover how minerals can finish up as soft, smooth, and sensuous as satin, wear it and see. US $26.50, available february

effboysinthebut

Does anyone have issues with MSF's breaking them out. I can only use Bare Mineral's so far with no issues. I've tried the spray foundation they had, the bronzing one. Everything breaks me out, but I really want to try these.

Lauren

Quote:
Originally Posted by effboysinthebut
Does anyone have issues with MSF's breaking them out. I can only use Bare Mineral's so far with no issues. I've tried the spray foundation they had, the bronzing one. Everything breaks me out, but I really want to try these.

Yup, the Natural MSF's broke me out (tiny bumps all over my cheeks, where I never break out, chin, forehead). I've learned to stay away from all MAC foundations...oddly enough, the shimmery MSF's don't do a thing to me!

Cocktail_party

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Courtesy of Discoxlemonade on LJ...

She received a mailer about Satinfinish today. Here is their description:

Mineralize satinfinish spf 15
the luxurious radiant effect of microminerals made liquid to create a softly diffused, natural, satin-finished foundation. modern, innovative and sun-protective in formulation, it conveniently provides low to medium coverage options. available in shades to perfectly complement all skin tones. to discover how minerals can finish up as soft, smooth, and sensuous as satin, wear it and see. US $26.50, available february

And here's a link to pics of the new mailer!
smiles.gif

http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php?t=63962

I took pics of the mailer myself, but BadPrincess's pics are nicer so we'll use hers, lol.

effboysinthebut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren
Yup, the Natural MSF's broke me out (tiny bumps all over my cheeks, where I never break out, chin, forehead). I've learned to stay away from all MAC foundations...oddly enough, the shimmery MSF's don't do a thing to me!

That gives me hope actually. I'm interested in the shimmery ones more than the natural. I almost bought So Ceylon at CCO the other day but was afraid it would break me out. I'll have try it. Thanks.

MAC_Whore

The sticky for this says it launches 01 Feb (weds). It's usually tues for the site and thurs for counters. Anyone know the launch date for sure? Is it tomorrow? Apparently I'm too impatient to wait.
lol.gif

renew

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
The sticky for this says it launches 01 Feb (weds). It's usually tues for the site and thurs for counters. Anyone know the launch date for sure? Is it tomorrow? Apparently I'm too impatient to wait.
lol.gif

Feb. 1st is Thursday, sweetie. Tomorrow is the 31st.
smiles.gif
But I don't know when the actual date is, some say 1st and some say 8th (my birthday! heehee).