Most versatile MAC pigment?

mariecinder

What do you think is the most versatile MAC pigment? Which one do you find yourself reaching for the most? Which one is worth the investment?

panda0410

in the reg's probably melon, golden olive or vanilla - all 3 are staples for me.
one of my fav le's is subtle, its such a universal colour
smiles.gif

Julzie

Vanilla.

I use it as a browbone highlight, cheek highlighter, mix it with my moisturiser for a nice glow .. ahh, so many uses!

Lizzie

Another vote for vanilla, but I guess I use it the most because it is just a white-ish color. It's a great go to for a highlighter and to put a bit of glow all over your face.
A beautiful, bright pigment is melon. I've used it for eyes, dabbed it on my lips, tried it on nails, and mixed it with other things for a coral-y orange-y blush.
I do have to say that no matter how much I like these colors, I don't think I will ever finish them. I think that you should get sample sizes of pigments, especially if you're not sure what color you want.

greengrin.gif

newagetomatoz

Another vote for Vanilla too!! I just looks so lovely as a highlight on the brow, cheeks, and collar bone!! And it adds a gorgeous effect to the lipglosses and lipsticks that I've added it to!

As far as LE is concerned, I would have to say either Your Ladyship, for the same reasons as Vanilla, or Sweet Sienna because it just goes with any look! And Golden Olive is another color that I would have to say that I wear about once a week, so it is defiantely worth the investment!!

kbrit08

is there alot of difference between the vanilla pigment and eyeshadow?it was always the first pigment on my list to buy but i got distracted by the brighter colours
tong.gif
.i heard if you pour some into fix+ it gives a super nice glowy look which is prettier than fix+ alone,i have never tried but i can imagine what it would be like!
drools.gif

tadzio79

Another vote for vanilla! it was my first pigment I've ever purchased, and I use it the most. Great for highlighting (eyes and cheek bones), lid color, tear duct, etc.

AudreyNicole

Of the permanent colors, definately Vanilla. I use it for everything. Of the LE colors, my most used is Your Ladyship.
smiles.gif

contrabassoon

Vanilla, Rose, and Your Ladyship. These can all be used as highlighters, mixed with foundation to create your own Hyper Real finish, as eyeshadows, all over colour, mixed with Fix+, mixed wit lipgloss. And you can use pigments in general to create unique nail lacquer shades.

CantAffordMAC

I use vanilla to highlight--always

I am always reaching for my coco pigment (very neutral but makes a great look)

and I love deep purple. i freaking love it

and Naked. that ones great

TamEva Le Fay

(LE) Jardin Aires (so glad they're repromoting this) and of course my new LOVE (LE) Goldenaire piggie!

I won't be happy unless I have ten jars of each!

Greedy Wench that I am!
girl_devil.gif

(LE) Your Ladyship...why, why, why is this not perm???
th_confused_new.gif

aziajs

Vanilla. It's beautiful, has many uses and flatters all complexions. I also really like Naked and Chocolate Brown..oh and Dark Soul.

winterwonder

Vanilla, I love mixing pigments for making pressed pigments and most of the time I'll just add some vanilla to whatever color I choose and it creates a whole new beautiful shade.

I especially like doing this with darker pigments that only get used for my crease or as liner and now i can lighten them up and use all over the lid and still keep their unique color properties. =)

Latest posts