MUFE Eyeshadow #92 discussion

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
May I ask what you use as an eye makeup remover?

Honestly, it just depends, but I'm pretty sure that night, I used Lancome Bi-Facil, then Neutrogena Makeup Remover Towelettes after that. My lids were slightly stained, but only enough that it made me question it like "Are they or aren't they?" LOL. It works for me. HTH!
smiles.gif

gabi03

finally mine came the package was all busted up but its ok i'm happy and now i'm ready to use it, good lookin on the staining part. I have the bright pink and red and it never stains my eyes but maybe this purple will

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by maclove1
yep by my ex friend we arnt friends becouse of other resons and the way it was said was very rude :/ so i felt stuck wearing it i think people look at me like oh shes black she has to wear purple,but im the type that wears every color in the rainbow now since i found MAC xD ,thanks for your comment
thmbup.gif
i fill better about that subject now.

Well, I was once told by a MAC artist that only light pink would work together with a gray smokey eye, no other colors except light pink.

Some MUAs are weird.
oh.gif

glossygirl

i got mine today and wore it. it definitely stained my eyelid. next time i'll probably put some foundation over my UDPP to see if that helps prevent it.

devin

Quote:
Originally Posted by glossygirl
i got mine today and wore it. it definitely stained my eyelid. next time i'll probably put some foundation over my UDPP to see if that helps prevent it.

I got mine today too!!
yahoo.gif

blindpassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestyFemme
Honestly, it just depends, but I'm pretty sure that night, I used Lancome Bi-Facil, then Neutrogena Makeup Remover Towelettes after that. My lids were slightly stained, but only enough that it made me question it like "Are they or aren't they?" LOL. It works for me. HTH!
smiles.gif

I was just curious because sometimes if you're not using a proper eye make up remover, colors will leave more residue on your eye. Ive never had a problem with 92 or 75, I use MAC's Gently Off Eye and Lip and it works wonders
smiles.gif

HTH!

Willa

Bad news for you girls
It's going to be DC, if not already, so that's why it's hard to find.
Dany Sanz wants to make a more ''user friendly'' purple, one that won't stain like #92 does on certain skins.

I was told this today when I was helping the girls at the MUFE counter...

So, get yours while it's still available
winks.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
Bad news for you girls
Dany Sanz wants to make a more ''user friendly'' purple, one that won't stain like #92 does on certain skins.

winks.gif

ohthedrama4vi.gif
I hope I still can get my hands on it and if not I am looking forward to the new purple.
smiles.gif
Thanks hon!

Sanayhs

#92 is hard to find. However, I'm super cool. I opened up the MUFE webpage to find locations that sell MUFE across Canada and their phone numbers, and started calling location after location until I finally found one.

Was it done and over just like that? Of course not. There was one left in the store and the UPC code was missing two numbers. So, the girl had to take my number, try to find out the UPC code and then eventually call me back so we could process the sale and then get it shipped to me. It took about an hour to an hour and a half... but it's worth it for #92!

supacool.gif

devin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
#92 is hard to find. However, I'm super cool. I opened up the MUFE webpage to find locations that sell MUFE across Canada and their phone numbers, and started calling location after location until I finally found one.

Was it done and over just like that? Of course not. There was one left in the store and the UPC code was missing two numbers. So, the girl had to take my number, try to find out the UPC code and then eventually call me back so we could process the sale and then get it shipped to me. It took about an hour to an hour and a half... but it's worth it for #92!

supacool.gif

Yes it is definitley worth it!! The color payoff is insane! Glad you were able to get yours.
yes.gif

Willa

At my counter (as if it was MINE hahaha) they don't carry it since months

I wonder when Miss Sanz will come up with the new one
choochoo.gif

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
Bad news for you girls

winks.gif

I don't know why they have to DC it... just make another purple and keep 92 around.
It's THE most gorgeous purple ever.
Ugh.

Latest posts