MUFE Eyeshadow #92 discussion

lovesong

I don't think they carry MUFE in my local Sephora, only because it's in JCPenny (it won't hurt to call and ask, but I haven't been in there). There's 2 Sephoras about 50 miles away from me and I don't have time to travel up there.When I try to get it online it sells quick
ssad.gif
Someone feels my pain LOL.

d n d

So, if I call stores around the country and they have it...they'll ship it to me?

update-I called the Sephora that's in another city and they had one left! By the time they added shipping I cringed on the price but I am hoping it's worth it!!
choochoo.gif

LatinaRose

I cannot imagine why they would discontinue 92 w/o having its replacement ready for retail. Booo! Now I'm going to hunt one down, I wish I had done it a long time ago.

devin

I saw 2 #92's today at Sephora here in Houston in Rice Village when I went to buy #75 today.

i_luv_mac

Even if it stains it should be fine with a base like a paintpot.

I wish I could have this colour. I don't think they sell it in the UK.

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_luv_mac

Girl, believe me, nothing prevents this one from stains
I've tried everything in 5 years of usage

GlitterGeet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
Girl, believe me, nothing prevents this one from stains
I've tried everything in 5 years of usage

LOL I SOOOO agree! I mean I LOVE the color.. but I stay cautious of when to use it because the next day... lovely shade of pinkness on the eye, regardless of what base you use.

I always have to prepare myself for the aftermath w/ this gorgeous, addicting color. =P

i_luv_mac

Maybe if they have discontinued it perhaps they're reformulating to prevent staining
thmbup.gif

I wish I could get hold of some. I wonder if its similar to the purple eyeshadow in the Balloonacy Pandemonium quad, as I have that.

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterGeet
LOL I SOOOO agree! I mean I LOVE the color.. but I stay cautious of when to use it because the next day... lovely shade of pinkness on the eye, regardless of what base you use.

I always have to prepare myself for the aftermath w/ this gorgeous, addicting color. =P

Yeah, the next day you know you have to makeup again to hide it, or people will believe you cried all night long
lol.gif

Quote:
Maybe if they have discontinued it perhaps they're reformulating to prevent staining
thmbup.gif

I wish I could get hold of some. I wonder if its similar to the purple eyeshadow in the Balloonacy Pandemonium quad, as I have that.

Yes...
I wrote it about 10923849823 times here
th_LMAO.gif

People don't read my comments I think...

I've been told that by the MUA's at my counter

lukinamama

Quote:

I am sure thet sell it in the UK because I bought one in Sephora in Greece
smiles.gif

red

Just call the MUFE store in NY, they have plenty (in the pot) $18
212-941-9337

it's not being dcd or reformulated

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by red
Just call the MUFE store in NY, they have plenty (in the pot) $18
212-941-9337

it's not being dcd or reformulated

That's not what I've been told by 3 MUAs...
o_0

red

I was told this by the manager at the MUFE store in NY. I told her about the rumor of it being reformulated in the future, she mentioned that if it was, she would know about it
th_dunno.gif

anyway, i like the old formula, better stock up
cutey.gif

You know what i discovered today? That it states "blush" on the box
yes.gif

never paid much attention .. too busy enjoying the eyeshadow (that can also be used as a blush ... I guess
cutey.gif
)

here's a pic, borrowed from a friend to show the box.

9ec2o3

btw I placed a bunch of swatches in the thread "random swatches"

Willa

Then I should ask again to the manager I know, because she was the one who had been told this. She manages the biggest counter in canada.

I don't mean to sound snobbish or anything
lol.gif
, it's just that I know how well informed she usually is...
th_dunno.gif

devin

Quote:
thmbup.gif

Unfortunately it is not the same as the purple in Balloonacy quad, I put a comparison swatch in the swatch requests thread. Pandemonium is a more blue based purple and MUFE #92 is more red based.

red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
Then I should ask again to the manager I know, because she was the one who had been told this. She manages the biggest counter in canada.

I don't mean to sound snobbish or anything
lol.gif
, it's just that I know how well informed she usually is...
th_dunno.gif

you're not sounding snobbish at all
winkiss.gif

It's possible I've been misinformed about the reformulation -- you've been told by 3 people, there's probably something to it ;-)

have you been told its being dcd? because I was told it's not.

Anyhow, I've got mine
cutey.gif
and I wish you a great New Year my friend
th_DANCE.gif

LatinaRose

I am dying to visit the NYC boutique!! Even with its new, larger, shiny space, the Pro counter here isn't cutting it! I love makeup boutiques.

Latest posts