MUFE Eyeshadow #92 discussion

Tashona Helena

I don't really wear purples but you guys are making me wish I picked up one! my friend's friend was visiting for a week and she got this color and the yellow I think? I told her I heard it was very good payoff now I'm like man lol I might need to take a visit back to Sephora.

ClaireAvril

oh no.. I went to Sears Eaton Centre because i finally decided to get it and it was sold out... Maybe i should try the Bay

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireAvril
oh no.. I went to Sears Eaton Centre because i finally decided to get it and it was sold out... Maybe i should try the Bay

I would keep checking Sephora.com EVERYDAY! Seriously. Twice a day. Because it will be gone 12 hours after it's in stock.

devin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
I would keep checking Sephora.com EVERYDAY! Seriously. Twice a day. Because it will be gone 12 hours after it's in stock.

That is the TRUTH!!! I was watching Sephora.com like a hawk day and night! When it shows up in stock you better get it right away!
yes.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin
That is the TRUTH!!! I was watching Sephora.com like a hawk day and night! When it shows up in stock you better get it right away!
yes.gif

Seriously that is what I had to do. It was out of stock the entire week of the 20% deal, and then I decided to check once more the minute before I placed my order and there it was! It was out of stock the next day.

It just goes to show that there are A LOT of makeup obsessed people out there.

sexychefva804

This color that everyone is going crazy for has been in my kit for almost 3 years. When i first saw it I was like oooooh, purppple, ooooooh pigmentation, love it! I've used it quite a few times and y'all are making me want to raise it from the depths of my traincase and do some new looks. What next? will everyone go crazy for Turquoise Matte #72, another ridiculously hoootttt color.
If anyone is near Richmond, VA, try calling our sleepy Sephora at Regency Square to see if they have it. No offense, but I find alot of MAC colors that have sold out elsewhere and Sephora stuff at that mall because frankly, alot of folks down here are afraid of "color" and won't venture out. So try them they may have it.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexychefva804
This color that everyone is going crazy for has been in my kit for almost 3 years. When i first saw it I was like oooooh, purppple, ooooooh pigmentation, love it! I've used it quite a few times and y'all are making me want to raise it from the depths of my traincase and do some new looks. What next? will everyone go crazy for Turquoise Matte #72, another ridiculously hoootttt color.
If anyone is near Richmond, VA, try calling our sleepy Sephora at Regency Square to see if they have it. No offense, but I find alot of MAC colors that have sold out elsewhere and Sephora stuff at that mall because frankly, alot of folks down here are afraid of "color" and won't venture out. So try them they may have it.

Ooooooohhhh, I want! Is that shade carried at Sephora stores, because I don't think I've ever seen it.

Asphyxia

Luckily, a few weeks ago I found 92 and 75 at my nearest Sephora here in Austin Tx Barton Springs Mall. 92 is beautiful as a smokey eyeliner or in the outer V. I tried it as a smokey liner w/ Benefit's Gossip all over the lid. 75 is everything all my other pink eyeshadows lack, it is awesome. I hope those who want these colors are able to find them!

Lilaaa

I recently bought that eyeshadow a couple weeks ago after seeing how gorgeous it looked on some of the youtube makeup guru's and seeing it mentioned on Spectra forum. But when I got home and used it, it looked so dark on me.. like a REALLY dark purple, idk why. And it's HIGHLY pigmented.. when I tried to remove it with my Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover, there was still like a pinkish tint from the eyeshadow left over on my eyelid. It stayed there for 2 whole days.. no matter no many times I washed my face and eyes, I was scared it wasn't gonna come off! Luckily it came off after a couple of days but now I'm scared to use the eyeshadow again. Anyone have any suggestion on how I can make it look "true to its color" and not dark on the lid. And is anyone else having the problem with the pinkish tint still left on your eyelid even after washing it off?

BTW, I'm in love with #75 and I'm still on the search for it.. haha wish me luck.

EDIT: Nvm about the tint/stain issue.. I read the earlier posts on this thread and seems like some of you other ladies are experiencing the same issue lol.. now I'm only troubled about the color issue. I think I'm applying it wrong? But I just apply it like any other eyeshadow out there.. :/

Willa

And again :

This is why they are DC'ing it
They wanna change the formula so it doesnt stain anymore
winks.gif

sexychefva804

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilaaa
I recently bought that eyeshadow a couple weeks ago after seeing how gorgeous it looked on some of the youtube makeup guru's and seeing it mentioned on Spectra forum. But when I got home and used it, it looked so dark on me.. like a REALLY dark purple, idk why. And it's HIGHLY pigmented.. when I tried to remove it with my Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover, there was still like a pinkish tint from the eyeshadow left over on my eyelid. It stayed there for 2 whole days.. no matter no many times I washed my face and eyes, I was scared it wasn't gonna come off! Luckily it came off after a couple of days but now I'm scared to use the eyeshadow again. Anyone have any suggestion on how I can make it look "true to its color" and not dark on the lid. And is anyone else having the problem with the pinkish tint still left on your eyelid even after washing it off?

BTW, I'm in love with #75 and I'm still on the search for it.. haha wish me luck.

EDIT: Nvm about the tint/stain issue.. I read the earlier posts on this thread and seems like some of you other ladies are experiencing the same issue lol.. now I'm only troubled about the color issue. I think I'm applying it wrong? But I just apply it like any other eyeshadow out there.. :/

Have you been using a base such as Urban Decay's Primer Potion? Or a white full coverage foundation? Those help me with MUFE colors.

sexychefva804

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
And again :

This is why they are DC'ing it
They wanna change the formula so it doesnt stain anymore
winks.gif

I wonder if the old formula is what they used in the Dany Sanz LTD edition palette??

d n d

Okay now I want it too! Is there a dupe that comes a little close? What about MAC Full Force Violet pigment? I was looking at the swatches of this and that color seems pretty bold.

devin

Quote:
Originally Posted by d n d
Okay now I want it too! Is there a dupe that comes a little close? What about MAC Full Force Violet pigment? I was looking at the swatches of this and that color seems pretty bold.

I don't think Full Force Violet is close either. I will swatch them together and see if they are close. I have tried a lot of purples and haven't found one that is anything like #92.

d n d

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin
I don't think Full Force Violet is close either. I will swatch them together and see if they are close. I have tried a lot of purples and haven't found one that is anything like #92.

I was afraid of that
ssad.gif
Oh well, I guess I'll be stalkin the Sephora site until I get my chance to snatch one up.

d n d

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexychefva804
I went into my Richmond, Va Sephora and there are 2 #92 in stock. HTH!!

There is no Sephora where I live. Why! Why!!!!
th_dunno.gif

Brittni

I am going to call my Sephora and see if they have any in stock. There are two Sephoras - one in JCPenney's - by me. If they do, does anyone need/want a CP??? Message me!
smiles.gif

Latest posts