MUFE/MAC Foundation Shade Conversion

blindpassion

Im MUFE HD 117, and NC15 from MAC was almost too dark for me. I wouldn't agree that NC20's would suite HD117.

MUFE HD 117 = MAC NC15

chavezwifey

i'm a NC 40 winter NC42/43 winter and summer
MUFE 153 HD♥
MUFE 34 or 3 face and body
MUFE mat velvet 50 winter 60/65 summer
NARS sahara

nursee81

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerin
I'm NC 42/43 in Mac...any recommendations for MUFE face and body foundation. Someone suggested #34 but I'm not sure....should I go with 26?

I got the MUFE foundation in 34 but she custom mixed it with 70% 34 and 30% 18

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
Im MUFE HD 117, and NC15 from MAC was almost too dark for me. I wouldn't agree that NC20's would suite HD117.

MUFE HD 117 = MAC NC15

Not this NC15, lol. 117 is too dark and too yellow on me and seems to oxidize and get darker as the day goes on. I've seen alot of other NC15s on MUA say they couldn't get a match in HD either. I think they really need paler yellow and neutral shades, around the level of 110, which is so pink. I'm experimenting with mixes of 110 and 117, so far 2/3 110 and 1/3 117 seems like an improvement, but I'm not sure I love this foundation enough to fork over the $$$ for 2 shades.

IDontKnowMomo

I'm right in between NC25 and NC30.
The SA at Sephora matched me to 140 in MUFE HD. I hope it matches.
It's just a sample so it's not a big deal if it doesn't.
It seems like it may be too dark, according to what others are saying, but I'll find out for sure tomorrow!

nelyanaphonexia

I just discovered how awesome MUFE foundations are the other day at Sephora. I had been using NW30 in StudioFix fluid and NW25 in Mineral Skin Finish Fluid. Neither of them are a perfect match for my skin, because I have more pink in my skin, and the 25 looks chalky and the 30 is too orange. NC is completely out of the question. But! I went to Sephora to look at MUFE HD foundations and found #145. It's amazing. Its the exact color of my skin in a bottle.
heart.gif
And the HD powder is also A-MA-ZING.
love.gif

shaista1985

can somebody please tell me what shade to buy in makeup forever hd foundation? i am in the uk and have no counter here
ssad.gif

im a nc35 in mac studio fix fluid,

plz plz help me, my friend going away... and i am asking her to buy me one but dont know what shade to ask for

Shadowy Lady

It took me a while to find the correct match but it's better late than never!

I'm in between NW25 and NW30 in MAC. I got matched for 118 in MUFE HD. It's the closest match I've ever had for my skin in any brand. I also got matched for the powder foundation (duo matte) in #205.

TISH1124

NC45
NC45 mixed w/ NW43 in Summer

MUFE
HD #173 Amber (perfect shade for me)
Face & Body #18 Camel
Mat Velvet+ #70 Caramel

ElleK7

What about for Mat Velvet+?

The women at Sephora gave me number 55(Neutral Beige), and it was waaaay too dark (it's my own fault cause I said I wanted it a little on the dark side) it actually made me look kinda orange, lucky for me it was only a sample.

Anyways anyone have swatches of Mat Velvet+? or any suggestions?
I'm NC20-25(my pic is on the side, and in my profile)

I'm looking online at Sephora(which NEVER helps) and I think I may like #40 or #30.

xphoenix06

What shade of MUFE HD would I be if I'm a NC25 in MAC Select Sheer press powder, C2 in MAC Face and Body foundation and have more of yellow/golden undertones?

jazmatazz

Hi,

I wear an NC43 in Mac and have been wearing MUFE Mat Velvet Plus in #60. It's a tad too warm (more NWish) for my skintone (but not super noticable), in the winter I will be checking out #55 or #65 which seem slightly more like a Mac 'NC'.

I'd be curious to know if anyone else feels similar with the Mat Velvet shades.

I'd also love to know what shade a NC43 would be in MUFE Full Cover Concealer
smiles.gif

MUALindsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by xphoenix06
What shade of MUFE HD would I be if I'm a NC25 in MAC Select Sheer press powder, C2 in MAC Face and Body foundation and have more of yellow/golden undertones?

I would guess 120. I have 118 and it's very neutral/beige. I'm going to get 120 during the Sephora F&F. I have MAC F&B in C2, but haven't compared it to 118. I'm not at home, or I would.

This might help.

Latest posts