Must Have Paint Pots?

Ladydee91500

Just as a quick update - I've bought from CCO Delft, Rollickin and Perky - and I'm in loveeeeeeee - I have ALL the other paint pots on my To-Buy list. Thanks again ladies!

makeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamiez
Quite natural looks pretty dark when i swatched it.

how about constructivist?

I bought fresco rose, then i realise i don't know what shadows to pair it with.
cutey.gif

dont be scared of it! but if you feel iffy! try painterly p/p. i think i may get layin low and see if that will work.

Moxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamiez

I bought fresco rose, then i realise i don't know what shadows to pair it with.
cutey.gif

Aww, I think you could pair it with pretty much anything! I use Rubenesque - which is peachy golden colour - EVERYDAY as a base, doesn't matter what colour eyeshadow I put over it.

Miss_Jackie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpucu
Can someone tell me if Girl Friendly is any good ? I was thinking to get it from ebay .So far i have 6 paint pots: Painterly,Bare Study,Rubenesque,Fresco Rose,Moss Scape and Delft.

I just got girl friendly I really really like it, its a areally flat pink so it works nice as a base for nonshimmery looks

wifey806

Q: I'm not the OP, but I was wondering...do eyeshadows stick as well to frosty paint pots (ie Indianwood) as they do to a creamer one (ie Painterly)? tia!

sayah

Cash flow. I also like my Constructivist but that does'nt get used as much as Cash flow and Bare study. Cash flow + mascara is really all I need if I'm in a hurry.

dominichulinda

hmm..I really like layin low..I think I stated that before, but thats limited so..next on line ..could be bare study or rubenesque <333..there very pretty.

CellyCell

I wish I had all PP because they're my favorite products, ever.

Painterly is a must have.
I love Fafi's Cash Flow (a very pretty gold color that looks amazing when paired with pinks/purples!) and Perky (very gorgeous soft pink that looks good with browns and nudes).

I hardly use this color but it's really gorgeous, but Artifact is amazing! I dunno why I don't use it often but it makes for a nice smokey look.

kariii

I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEE layin' low, like seriously I wish i had gotten like 5 of them, it is the best color for someone like me (NC30)i love it wayyyyyy too much and use it everyday, I also like bare study.

Shadowy Lady

My farouries are Cash Flow (Fafi), Delft and Fresco Rose. I use Cash Flow the most often but I love Delft under anything blue, green or teal.

MacGirlx3

I must say Bare Study! I just got it and I t is a GREAT neutral color...
you can use as a base or alone for a soft shimmery look.
If you prefer a matte shade... go for Soft ochre (same color but matte)

I hope I helped!

VDUB*BELLA

I love Paintpots. I think they are such an awesome investment.

I loved all the Fafi paintpots especially Cashflow and Nice Vice. We really need a perm PURPLE paint pot. Even the McQueen paintpots were fabulous (Electro Sky made me gaga its was a must have for someone who rocks a lot of blue)

I really underestimated Greenstroke. I saw it at my CCO and was instantly mesmorized by it. I cant believe they got rid of it
ssad.gif
I think its sooo versatile especially for someone who wears a lot of green, teals and blues. sighhhhh

MAC... please bring us some vibrant coloured Paintpots

Moxy

Yep, Greenstroke is awesome. I dont understand why they would DC the only green paintpot. (Delft is more dark blue turquoise colour)
I apply them either with my finger - finger is warm so it'll distribute and blend the cream nicely on your eyelid, or with mac #194 brush, that one works great for me as well.

VDUB*BELLA

I have Delft and never use it. I dont think it allows the eyeshadow colours to show as nicely as Greenstroke does.
I like to use the 242 with Paintpots but fingers do a great job too