My $600 MAC CCO I can't believe they had this haul!!!!!! w.Pics

M.A.C.tastic

would anyone mind telling me which collections the following are from....overgrown e/s, leisuretime e/s, relaxing e/s, lightshade e/s, full flame e/s, spring up e/s. thanks guys!

gabi1129

GREAT HAUL! i hope to be that lucky when i go to my nearest CCO. i love that little bag and all of your shadows!

TRUEFASHIONISTA

*faints* *trembles like a fiend from MAC CCO withdrawals* it's all soooo pretty!!!!
clap.gif
Enjoy you many purchases!!
cheerleader.gif

makeupgal

Fantastic haul! BTW, the creme liners came in a lot of dif colors. I have black, brown, dk. green and I have some Pro ones like silver and purple and dark blue. I got 'em all, but those babies are like, dried up looking. They still work though.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C.tastic
would anyone mind telling me which collections the following are from....overgrown e/s, leisuretime e/s, relaxing e/s, lightshade e/s, full flame e/s, spring up e/s. thanks guys!

Let's see, off the top of my head

Overgrown - Culturebloom
Leisuretime - Belle Azure
Relaxing - Sundressing
Lightshade - not sure, perhaps Technacolor
Full Flame - Technacolor
Spring Up - Culturebloom

Damn, I'm good. LOL

M.A.C.tastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Let's see, off the top of my head

Overgrown - Culturebloom
Leisuretime - Belle Azure
Relaxing - Sundressing
Lightshade - not sure, perhaps Technacolor
Full Flame - Technacolor
Spring Up - Culturebloom

Damn, I'm good. LOL

Yes, you are.....thanks!

NicksWifey

Awesome!!! My aunt always offers to take me to the Hagerstown outlets, it's probably 2 hours at most from where I live. Looks like there's definitely more of a selection at that CCO than the one I've frequented at the Leesburg Premium Outlets.

M.A.C.tastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
Awesome!!! My aunt always offers to take me to the Hagerstown outlets, it's probably 2 hours at most from where I live. Looks like there's definitely more of a selection at that CCO than the one I've frequented at the Leesburg Premium Outlets.

GO!!!!!!!!!!! Right now GO. lol. seriously, besides the amazing mac, they have wilsons leather (bought 2 leather jackets the same day retail $400 and $350 for under $100 since they now are having a 75% off sale), an amazing kitchen store, nike, bath and body works, etc etc. if u do go please tell me how u like it.

clathrop

I love the Hagerstown outlets! I live closer to the Leesburg ones, but I pass Hagerstown often when I am going to visit my parents and I stop everytime to look in Coach and the CCO because you never know what you are going to find. Today I bought the Diana 150sh pink powder brush and a backup for my favorite l/g soft edge from the patternmaker collection. I was so excited to find them both!

AppleDiva

Hagerstown CCO is cool. I loved the e/s and l/g varieties. I wished they had more pigments!!! Super great haul... Enjoy your Leisuretime.

Hilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommymac
I'm guessing there's no such luxury as a CCO in Texas
weeping.gif

There is one in San Marcos. they definitely need one in Houston !!!!

melliquor

You are so lucky that you have CCOs. We don't have them here. Awesome haul. Have fun playing with your new toys.