My $600 MAC CCO I can't believe they had this haul!!!!!! w.Pics

te.amo.mac

i think your best scores are the leisuretime and bella azure which are both from bella azure collection that had that pretty bronze case. Those actually go for a pretty penny on ebay. The other e/s are from fairly recent color collections and way to fanagle the $300 limit, and you should look up top in the color stories to figure out where the other colors come from.

te.amo.mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdirenzo
There is one in San Marcos. they definitely need one in Houston !!!!

And another i believe outside of Dallas, which also has a pro store.

Going to TN in a few weeks and i NEED to convince my brother that we have to stop at the CCO at opry mills (its on the way to the house anyways *pouts* big brother says *ok lil sis ill take you* *hugs for everyone*

Sry i just had to add that.
rofl.gif

I GO THERE ALL THE TIME!

Did you know that they dont even put all of their mac stuff out, if you go in and ask them to bring out what they have in the back they have tooonnnns more stuff! That is such a great place haha.

MisaMayah

That is one hell of a fabulous haul girl!! =) Do you know what collection your Tailormade warm lips palette was from? Was that from Pattermaker?

Nicolah

They don't have that much stuff at the CCOs closest to me. I've been to two in the past month and not so much luck.