My First Day at MAC! Or... Not...

Amaranth

Bahahhaa okay so I thought today was my first day at MAC so I got up like 2 hours early to do my hair all nice and do a kick-ass job of my make-up to be all impressive and stuff. But apparently I misheard and it's next Friday
ssad.gif
. Except now it's changed to Thursday? Anywho, I basically looked like a moron for no reason. Oh well, I'm used to it by now
winks.gif
. At least I got to try out what make-up I will be wearing to work NEXT week hehe.

Also, any Specktrettes in Ottawa should come visit me at MAC Rideau
winks.gif
Yay!

So here are the pictures of me pretending to own some stuff from Cult of Cherry (which I do not):

Sorry, only two! My camera has been severely messed up, which is why you haven't seen any FOTDs from me in months.

What I Used:

Face:
MAC Prep+Prime
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC20
MAC Powder Blush in Strada
MAC Mineralize Blush in Gleeful
MAC Cream Colour Base in Hush
MAC Fix+

Eyes:
MAC Paint in Rubenequse
MAC Paint in Pharaoh
MAC Eyeshadow in Bitter
MAC Eyeshadow in Gesso
MAC Eyeshadow in Crystal Avalanche
MAC Eyeshadow in Shroom
MAC Eyeshadow in Swiss Chocolate
MAC Brow Shader in Soft Charcoal
MAC Eye Kohl in Teddy
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
MAC PlushLash Mascara
MAC #7 Eyelashes

Lips:
MAC Lipliner Pencil in Subculture
MAC Lipstick in High Tea
MAC Lipglass in Courting Rose

That's a lot of MAC...

Thanks for lookin'!

laperle

fantastic! great use of colors and angles. thanks for giving us something different.

and thanks again for warning me about red lippies on lids
smiles.gif

NicksWifey

You are gorgeous! I wish I lived in Ottawa so you could do my m/u at MAC! Great job! I'm sure you will knock their socks off next week. This look is very awesome
smiles.gif

Amaranth

Thanks so much everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laperle
fantastic! great use of colors and angles. thanks for giving us something different.

and thanks again for warning me about red lippies on lids
smiles.gif

Thanks! And no prob
winks.gif
I wouldn't want you to have to take time off of posting FOTD's to recover from some crazy eye...reaction...THING.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
You are gorgeous! I wish I lived in Ottawa so you could do my m/u at MAC! Great job! I'm sure you will knock their socks off next week. This look is very awesome
smiles.gif

Hehehe thank you! And I wish you would come in so I could do your make-up. I've always wondered what it would be like to do another Spectra lady's make-up. Craaaazy.

Moppit

Love your makeup! I'm in Ottawa so I will have to stop by. Isn't Gary the greatest? I'm very close to Bayshore and was sad when he left.

chocolategoddes

This is so pretty. I love the application and the color.
Hey, it's fun to look like you're working at the MAC counter even when you really aren't. Congrats on your new job

tiramisu

Holy crap you look awesome!!
Great job on the ... er... trial run?? You must be exhausted girl! Two hours--all dolled up.. hope you at least treated yourself to some shopping since you didn't have to work!! Lol

Liz2286

I've never seen anything like this! You need to do a tut for this look!

The brown eyeshadow on top, what do you use to make the angles so defined? How do you prevent it from mixing with the green/yellow?