My First Day at MAC! Or... Not...

hotpink1326

Good luck with the new job
smiles.gif
I miss seeing your pretty face around here...

Amaranth

Thanks so much ladies! You know I've always valued what you comment, but I feel especially grateful now that I'm required to make an effort to have nice make-up. ALSO I forgot to mentioned that at my job interview, I mentioned you guys. They asked me where I learn my skills and how I keep up to date, so OF COURSE Specktra was in my answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpink1326
Good luck with the new job
smiles.gif
I miss seeing your pretty face around here...

Aw, thanks! I hope to be around more often now. I'll try to remember to at least snap a few shots of my make-up before I go to work. I have no excuse now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyla2120
Awesome look girl & welcome to the MAC family!

Thanks! I'm loving it so far (haha haven't even started yet, although it's already kicking the collective butts of all other jobs I've had), and proud to be a member
smiles.gif

masad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz2286
I've never seen anything like this! You need to do a tut for this look!

The brown eyeshadow on top, what do you use to make the angles so defined? How do you prevent it from mixing with the green/yellow?

^i agree..a tutorail plzz..!!
honestly u look beautiful and i love the e/s shape.i have never been able to put a darker shade over crease, it always comes out horrible.you can really help people like me by doing a tutorial

u are beautiful really..and amazing makeup
smiles.gif

val-x

I'd LOVE to meet a fellow Specktra member! I live 10 minutes by St-Laurent by walk, wouldn't be that hard to go to Rideau I go all the time! I'm still smiling lol!

Amaranth

Thank you ladies! Since you asked, I MAY do a tutorial eventually. I'm pretty busy right now though, plus as previously mentioned you can check out what Nireyna's got. Since that's pretty much where I got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by val-x
I'd LOVE to meet a fellow Specktra member! I live 10 minutes by St-Laurent by walk, wouldn't be that hard to go to Rideau I go all the time! I'm still smiling lol!

No waaaaaay! Do it! I work this afternoon and tomorrow afternoon
smiles.gif
. I have to admit it would weird me out slightly, but in an extremely awesome way ahaha.