• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

MY "goin out, no makeup but wearing lots of it" LOOK.. FIRST TUT!!!

vica

AAAh! i am gonna freakin pass out it took 2 hours to post my tut and it disappeared so heres another try

So i know this tut was supposed to be for my fotd last week

but i was goin out with someone and i didnt wanna look like i had alot of makeup on..

And this tut has the SAME steps... only i added two extra things to the pic above

So i dont know what to call this one?!
my "goin out, no makeup but wearing lots of it" look.. lol

This is what i used:

Start with a clean face

Add Primer (i used Laura Mercier.. thee best... forgot to include in pic) and then Foundation with a foundation brush. im NC 43 hehe

A couple swipes of UDPP (forgot to include again!! @@@H%^$&&) to each eye and blend all over

and if you wanted the eye to be more smokier and darker like the fotd, i added a thin layer of Stilife paint.. let it dry, then Gentle Lentil shadestick on the eyelid, to a little past the crease, blended.

Take your white blending brush and apply Ricepaper (forgot to include) to highlight browbone... and blend it up to eyelid

Take your fluffy eyeshadow brush, pick up some Romp, and apply it to eyelid to a little bit past the crease

Get your black tapered blending brush and pick up some Amberlights and in a windshield wiper motion, blend starting from above the crease.. fading up to browbone

Add Liquid liner (im using Wet n' Wild Megaliner cuz its cheap and it works great) can be subst. for pencil or watever

This is when the weird part happens.. so i took my fluffy eyeshadow brush and picked up a little bit of Smut with it... and my camera dies! while it was charging, i decided to do my hair in the meantime...

DO NOT BE ALARMED !!! LOL. Add Smut to the eyelid and a little past the crease..

Blend the eyelid and go up to the part with Amberlights as you do...

NOICE! should look like this.. (or better)hahah

Take a large fluffy brush and brush off all that Smut dust under the eye

Then i got my tinted moisturizer and applied it under the eye with a sponge (foundation can be used also but i didnt want too much makeup on me)

Then added Laura Mercier concealer 3 to the eye.. and wateva dark spots i have

Take a fluffy angled brush and add some Amberlights to bottom eye

Then line the bottom rim of eye with pencil (or fluidline.. i needs more fundage for that) and curl and mascara eyelashes..or add falsies

Take a dense blush brush and pick up some blush. Im useing Springsheen (THEE best pinky gold blush for my skintone.. EVER!!!) and use downward swipes circled below..lol

Then take a tiny round blush brush, and get Coppertone (a matte medium tan color) to contour... Use side to side strokes blending a Little of the first blush

YAY! cheekbones!

Now get the fluffy face brush and put some studio fix to the parts of the face that arent blushed out.. for ex.. my fivehead... jawline.. nose.. upper lip... chin

Get an angled brow brush and pick up some Espresso (muted matte golden brown)... since i already have eyebrows, im just gonna brush it lightly so my brows will be this nice color

AANND lipgloss in Revealing since my lips are hella freakin dry =0

AND THAT WAS IT! muahhahahahhahaaaaa

And 3 hours later before school..

In natural light..

**Props to the people who do tuts regularly.. i.. could..not..handle..it !!!

LADII UNIQUE

omg gorgeous i love this tut. question about the monroe piercing did it hurt? i want one sOo bad anyways thanks for the tut mamii im so gonna try this

vica

no the monroe didnt hurt... But a couple days after i got it, my lip swelled up and when the bar gets caught in my teeth, it hurt like a biotch. lol but it all depends on the person

lost in hollywood

amazing
smiles.gif
and no mascara, either!

LADII UNIQUE

lmao
smiles.gif
well you did a great job andthe color really compliments your skin imma have to pick up those colors when i hit up the mac couter tomorrow

MacMonster

You are so friggin pretty. You remind me of Kimora Lee Simmons. I bet you would look awesome with her dramatic-style shadows, too. Nice tut btw!

*honeypop*

Quote:
Originally Posted by vica
thanksss people! im chinese, filipino, n spanish =)

Me too Luv. You look so much like Maggie Q! Loving this tutorial!!

LadyC23

Great tut, those colors look great on you......I love your hair as well. Do you use hot rollers?

vica

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyC23
Great tut, those colors look great on you......I love your hair as well. Do you use hot rollers?

no, i used a revlon ceramic curling iron.. it works really good