• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

MY "goin out, no makeup but wearing lots of it" LOOK.. FIRST TUT!!!

cheerleader.gif
aweeesooommmmee......

what were the brands of the brushes you used? were they all MAC?

user46

Quote:
Originally Posted by vica
no the monroe didnt hurt... But a couple days after i got it, my lip swelled up and when the bar gets caught in my teeth, it hurt like a biotch. lol but it all depends on the person

when i first got mine, it hurt like hell, idk why. only while he was doing it though. and i have a tattoo on my foot and i heard that was the most painful ... but my monroe hurt more, lol. when the bar gets caught on my teeth now, it's nothing. but oh lord when i first got it done that shit would hurt sooo bad

vica

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonyamberjade
cheerleader.gif
aweeesooommmmee......

what were the brands of the brushes you used? were they all MAC?

some where mac, the clear handled ones are kirkland signature from costco and some are crown brand that i got at a hairshow. i actually like the costco ones the best because they are really soft

xjsbellamias13

great tut! your skin looks so luminous

btw I love your harry potter books in the background! lol
sry im such a nerd! Im pretty much a hp freak! haha

makeupMOMMA

this is nice natural look - WELL DONE!! i don't own the MAC foundation, but a mua told me that i'm an NC43 also. but from your pictures, your skin tone seems much lighter than mine... that or i have really bad lighting, lol. definitely a great reference though. i'm going to look into the contour color you used. i think that's exactly what i've been looking for!

Miss World

this is a VERY pretty look! I love it
smiles.gif
so natural it could be worn everyday! you've done a great job,, your tut is appreciated and totally loved ^_^