• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

MY "goin out, no makeup but wearing lots of it" LOOK.. FIRST TUT!!!

friend_of_MAC

Vica, how did you receive one of those 15 pan palettes?:confused: it seems that only prescribed memebers and makeup artists on macpro website can purchase them. I am far from that experienced but I do have a lot of similar shades of colors. Any suggestions?

vica

i went to a mac pro store... basically any freestanding store (i think) and asked them for it. You have to ask because they dont display it. i hope this helps? lol

oh and when you do get your palette, make sure to look for the tut on how to take the stickers off the pot and put them on the inside of the palette cuz i shouldve done that and now im kickin myself for it!!!! @$%@$

vica

i used the mac 224 and the other one is a white blending one, but i dont know the number... the little sharp angled one is mac too.. the clear handle brushes are from costco (kirkland signature lol)!! they are really really soft and i actually like them alot compared to all the other brushes out there.. the black handled face brushes are from a hair show that i went to.. they costed a couple dollars

stephie06

i love your tut! i want to try this out now
smiles.gif
and you make me want those blushes... shame on you
winks.gif

Brianne333

Simply gorgeous - I love seeing a tutorial here with an end look that is a little more natural and less "2am at the club" you know? A stunning result, thanks for sharing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vica
i used the mac 224 and the other one is a white blending one, but i dont know the number... the little sharp angled one is mac too.. the clear handle brushes are from costco (kirkland signature lol)!! they are really really soft and i actually like them alot compared to all the other brushes out there.. the black handled face brushes are from a hair show that i went to.. they costed a couple dollars

thank you so much