My lovelies...

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by extinique
thats an amazing collection, its so organized.

I love your headband rack, where did you get it from?

I think you're asking about this pic:
IMG_5873.jpg

Both the tree branch looking thing and my bracelet holder are from Urban Outfitters. HTH!

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by esmeralda89
your collection looks soo yummie
winks.gif
can you tell me what brand the pink eye brushes are ?

The pink eye brushes are from a Sephora set I purchased a looonnngggg time ago (I'm talking early 2000s). They came in a pink suede brush roll with a face brush, lip brush, the 2 eye brushes I still have, a mirror and this feather duster/brush thing)

MiCHiE

You have a wonderful collection, but OMG....is that your mom and dad in the pic with the lippies?!?! They're a gorgeous couple.

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
You have a wonderful collection, but OMG....is that your mom and dad in the pic with the lippies?!?! They're a gorgeous couple.

The pic is actually of my bf and me but thanks
th_wiggle2.gif

rt66chix

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenavii
I love your mod. case!

Ditto! I
love.gif
a good diy mod. I also love a well-loved collection. u hit pan on a few there!

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilliandanica
The pic is actually of my bf and me but thanks
th_wiggle2.gif

amazed.gif
Sorry...I literally had to go back and stare at it, though. Still a gorgeous couple....

crazeddiva

Your collection is so amazing & It's nice to see someone else is a user of BeautyBlender sponge, I love them.

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazeddiva
Your collection is so amazing & It's nice to see someone else is a user of BeautyBlender sponge, I love them.

I absolutely LOVE the BeautyBlender...it's my favorite and seriously makes you look flawless! Oh and the cleanser is amazing. I use it for my blender and to deep clean my brushes. It's seriously the best. I think Target's Sonia Kashuk came out with something similar but I heard the quality isn't as good. Haven't tried it yet cuz I'm pretty faithful to my BB.