My lovelies...

mariserinb

awesome organization!

in the 3rd from last pic (of lipsticks), what are the two lipsticks that are in the front/bottom row in the middle? 2nd and 3rd in...

i want!

.k.

love it! but how did you modify the palette for travel? did you cut two trays in half or something? its a neat idea!

mintbear82

I love how to you organized your lipsticks by cutting the boxes in half. I'm going to organize mine that way.

jilliandanica

Sorry for the super late responses but I haven't logged on in a long time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberrymold
I adore your travel palette! I am so going to do that, what an awesome idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by .k.
love it! but how did you modify the palette for travel? did you cut two trays in half or something? its a neat idea!

I purchased an eye and blush palette, popped out the inserts and then used a dremel to cut them. Then I just popped them back in. You kinda waste one of the palettes but the travel palette really comes in handle so it's worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariserinb
awesome organization!

in the 3rd from last pic (of lipsticks), what are the two lipsticks that are in the front/bottom row in the middle? 2nd and 3rd in...

i want!

I want to say they're creme d'nude and california dreamin'. Lemme check again and I'll update if I'm wrong.

ktbeta

Love your collection! So glamorous and organized. I bet it feels great to sit at a nice, neat vanity.