My MAC Collection (LOTS of pics!!)

your collection is amazing. i'm a little dizzy from looking at it all. i kept expecting it to end, but it just kept going! where the heck do u store it all - is that a desk you have just for your mu? Also, i'm impressed that you've hit pan on stuff even tho u have so much!

babiid0llox

th_drool.gif
I'm in awe....seriously. It just keeps going and going!

Ambonee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
Holy-amazing.

I'm lusting after that Pinkie thing...is it a lip liner or eyeliner or what? Oh and the light purple lipstick... not to mention all of the glitter eyeliners...drrrrrrroooooooooolll.... this sooo needs to become my profession so I have an excuse to have that much stuff!

I believe you're talking about the MAC Pro Pencil in Pinkie. This is how the pro site describes it:

"Formulated to give an instant bright pop of clean colour to the skin. M·A·C Pencils are particularly useful for designing creative and/or fantasy images for film or photography. Not for use around the eye area"

I usually just use it around Halloween and for face painting, although I have used as liner for those really light pink lipsticks. The light purple lipstick I believe is Martooni, it's been DC'ed for awhile but I got mine from someone on LJ for $9, you see them every now and then in sales.
smiles.gif
And I LOVE Glitterliners! A year ago I made it my mission to have ALL of them! lol. I finally got the last one and now it's complete!
smiles.gif
and Thanks!!

Thank you guys SO much! LMK any other questions and I'll do my best to answer them!
winkiss.gif

Brittni

Thanks so much Ambonee!

How do you feel about the quality of the glitter liners vs Urban Decay's glitter liners if you've tried them? I love UDs but really want to try MACs!

JessieLovesMac

Oh my wow.. Well I am really bored and thought it would be fun if I worked out how much your collection would have cost if you lived in Australia
smiles.gif
So here's a little bit of useless info for you! Stopping at the MSF'S cause after that my fingers and eyes were getting sore your collection was up to $$38,022
Thats not including all the brushes, the chrome cakes, the mixing mediums, the paint sticks,(big deep breath) the Shimmerene Glitter Cream, the powder foundations, the liquid foundations, the nail polishes oh my god the mac bags, the eyelashes, the face washes, the brush cleaners, the vials...!! Most definitely another $30,000+ Up there! Right now I'm just in aww of your whole collection and a little bit scared for your credit cards!!
Awesome collection!! Thanks for sharing!!

Julie5

I just LOVe your collection!! I love how you have it organized!1 Where did you get your tray at that hold the pigments ,lipglosses lipsticks. I am looking at ways to do that too!! Thanks so much
thmbup.gif

Ambonee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
Thanks so much Ambonee!

How do you feel about the quality of the glitter liners vs Urban Decay's glitter liners if you've tried them? I love UDs but really want to try MACs!

Sorry for taking so long to answer, I forget I have this thread and forget to check in...I have only tried one of UD's glitter liners and it was nice but I always find myself reaching for my MAC glitter liners instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classidi
You must be one of there MA... If not how did you get all the pro stuff??

I actually just started freelancing with MAC this past year but I had most of my pro stuff before that. You can buy the pro stuff even if you aren't a MUA.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by legolassildarin
did u actually buy that all...u must have spent more than a million dollars...

Gosh not that much! but it sure feels like it...lol
th_LMAO.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessieLovesMac
Oh my wow.. Well I am really bored and thought it would be fun if I worked out how much your collection would have cost if you lived in Australia
smiles.gif
So here's a little bit of useless info for you! Stopping at the MSF'S cause after that my fingers and eyes were getting sore your collection was up to $$38,022
Thats not including all the brushes, the chrome cakes, the mixing mediums, the paint sticks,(big deep breath) the Shimmerene Glitter Cream, the powder foundations, the liquid foundations, the nail polishes oh my god the mac bags, the eyelashes, the face washes, the brush cleaners, the vials...!! Most definitely another $30,000+ Up there! Right now I'm just in aww of your whole collection and a little bit scared for your credit cards!!
Awesome collection!! Thanks for sharing!!

WOW! That's a lot! I live in the US and some of it was gifts/CCO finds/Pro Discount purchases/LJ purchases/gratis so I didn't quite spend as much as I'm sure it's worth. I'm actually not sure I could actually ever find out how much I've spent on it. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie5
I just LOVe your collection!! I love how you have it organized!1 Where did you get your tray at that hold the pigments ,lipglosses lipsticks. I am looking at ways to do that too!! Thanks so much
thmbup.gif

From ebay
smiles.gif
It was a seller called custom_display they are out of Canada and shipped pretty fast!

HTH guys!!! and thanks for all the l
heart.gif
ve
smiles.gif

im ******* speechless.

its like you have the mac store inside your home! i would absolutely die for your collection. im so JEALOUS! so many colors......your pigment collection is the best i've ever seen. I love it!