My MAC Collection (LOTS of pics!!)

wifey806

th_worship.gif
I just wanted to thank you because this post single-handedly influenced me the most to go with MAC as my core brand (I was building my MUA kit a while back and came here to check out the 411). The fact that you didn't just show pics, but actually wrote the colors' names got me familiar with the tones n stuff until I was finally ready to go into that loud scary, yet enticing store I now LOVE!
drools.gif
Thank you for all the ideas of storage and labeling and more.

I really, really appreciate the time you put into this post.
th_shake2.gif

amelianik

one word to describe that....WOWWW!!!!!!
i could never afford to buy all those...
anyway they are good collections!!!!

jin1022000

LMAO! I should just show your collection to my mom the next time she's complaining about my so called 'collection of MAC'.... (and they are VERY TINY comparing to yours...)

Cassiarrr

oh, my, god.
You are a queen <3

Im gunna go show this to my mum so she will stop telling me i'm obsessed!
I'm so jealous of your royal blue pigment D:!
soooo pretty!

thaanks!
greengrin.gif

Ambonee

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey806
th_worship.gif
I just wanted to thank you because this post single-handedly influenced me the most to go with MAC as my core brand (I was building my MUA kit a while back and came here to check out the 411). The fact that you didn't just show pics, but actually wrote the colors' names got me familiar with the tones n stuff until I was finally ready to go into that loud scary, yet enticing store I now LOVE!
drools.gif
Thank you for all the ideas of storage and labeling and more.

I really, really appreciate the time you put into this post.
th_shake2.gif

You are too cute
winks.gif
I enjoy looking at other people's collections so I tried to do what I hope for in a collection post so that's why I try to label everything...as tedious as it may be lol. So thank you for the appreciation!
winkiss.gif
MAC really is a great company despite what a few may say, it's reasonably priced and has some of the best variety in colors of any line I've come across (and I've worked for many of them) it's so much fun to share with you guys because I know you are as into MAC (or make-up in general) as I am. It's a way to express ourselves and I love it! So again Thank You!!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Wendy
omg since feb 08 what a collection, thanks for sharing

Oh no no
smiles.gif
It was just updated in February 08. I've been into MAC for a very long time
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenEmB
WOW

You're a professional make-up artist right?

I work on-call for MAC right now, but I've done weddings, recitals, plays, dance competitions, things like that, I've just not been well enough to do those things lately
ssad.gif
I miss them though...

Thank you guys so much! As soon as I move, which should be in the next two months I will take updated pics (darn MAC and their tempting collections this year) of my storage system and all the new make-up I've gotten...and my postcards
winks.gif
This stuff is so addicting! I'm obsessed...

amharold

thia ai fricking ridiculous. NYONE THAT SAYS I HAVE A PROBLEM IS CRAZY. I am officially embarassed to post my little collection. have u calculated the retail value of this stuff? this is like one of those old baseball card colections with rookie cards in it!!