My MAC Collection (LOTS of pics!!)

bee224

omg, you have one of the BEST collections i have ever seen. Can i ask where you get those clear shelves that your pigments are on? thanks for the post!

MissCeeJae

I am so jealous! lol... I wish I had a collection that big!
cutey.gif

Ambonee

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee224
omg, you have one of the BEST collections i have ever seen. Can i ask where you get those clear shelves that your pigments are on? thanks for the post!

I got them on ebay
smiles.gif
a store named custom_display they're out of Canada but shipping wasn't too bad
winks.gif

concertina

Re: !!!UPDATED!!! My MAC Collection (LOTS of pics!!)

I don't know that I have the words to describe how amazingly awesome your collection is....

lnllms

OMG!
drools.gif
Your collection is awesome! I got many things from MAC after seeing your stuff! (I hate how the colors on their site dont really show). Are you a MA?

Ambonee

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnllms
OMG!
drools.gif
Your collection is awesome! I got many things from MAC after seeing your stuff! (I hate how the colors on their site dont really show). Are you a MA?

Thank you so much!
smiles.gif
I totally agree about the pics on the site. My boyfriend wants me to take pics of my stash and make a website to show the true color of the products. I told him it will take forever!! but I don't know, maybe...

and I freelance for MAC but I'm not for sure how much longer
ssad.gif
there is just not enough hours...I do love it though
smiles.gif

nursie

holy mother of God, im saving this page for reference for any colors im ever interested in because you got everything!!

Latest posts