My makeup has a new home - pics of my vanity & brush holder!

Elena85

Ohhh, it's so nice...

I want to buy the shortest malm, because I don't have space for the biggest, and unfortunately the malm mirror has been discontinued, almost in Spain
ssad.gif

RedRibbon

That room looks like a showroom.

I have this chest of drawers and my makeup is stored in the second drawer down..doesn't look half as sexy as yours
nope.gif

24175_PE109053_S4.jpg

MichelleC

I love that! I love seeing how everyone has their stuff organized. I currently own more makeup than I ever have in my life and I've got even more in the mail on its way to me. If my collection gets to be too much larger I'm going to have to take over the spare bedroom downstairs and turn it into a girly room just for me - vanity and all! Lots of inspiration on this board!

Hypathya

Wow! You made yourself such a beautiful place! It's really a make up sanctuary, it irradiates that vibe. Thanks for sharing and enjoy!

mabelm

Really nice!!! perfect storage and looooooooooove the butterflies, I've some like those and just adore them!! cool stuff and space!
thmbup.gif

Princesslisax3

Lovesss it. It's looks soo calm and pretty in there. I bet that makes you feel even prettier while youre doing your make-up. I know I would if I had my own lil makeup vanity room set up like that =).

libra276

I can't believe how much stuff you can fit in that drawer! I think I prefer one huge drawer because you can see all of your stuff at once. Very awesome!