my own private sactuary!!

atwingirl

I always love it when people chose to share pictures from their lives and these are no exceptions! What a unique and beautiful room. You have built such a lovely place to enjoy your collection and celebrate it like most of us wish we could! (I don't have the space to dedicate or carve out my own little corner of heaven just yet but I am working on it!). You should be proud of your creativity.
I really enjoy reading your posts and find them quite informative. It is nice to know you have a relaxing place to come home to since it seems you really strive to make your MAC counter a better experience for all who shop there!

MissResha

THIS IS SO GORGEOUS!!!!

i actually went to BLockbuster and saw all these beautiful pics of Marilyn Monroe a few months ago because i always wanted to hang them in my "vanity" room when i move out of my apartment. this just motivated me to pull them out. beautiful!!

minni4bebe

Omg where did you get the print of Marilyn lying down? I want it soo bad but prefer it mounted. IS yours a framed poster?

II3rinII

Quote:
Originally Posted by minni4bebe
Omg where did you get the print of Marilyn lying down? I want it soo bad but prefer it mounted. IS yours a framed poster?

my hubby got it for me, i think he got it at kohls with the aubrey hepburn one. no they are not framed posters, they are both mounted canvas.

minni4bebe

Really? I've never seen them at kohls. Yea, I want mounted canvas. How long ago? Thanks for answering! Quote:
Originally Posted by II3rinII
my hubby got it for me, i think he got it at kohls with the aubrey hepburn one. no they are not framed posters, they are both mounted canvas.

yodagirl

I love your room! I'm especially loving all the pictures on the wall
smiles.gif

MichelleC

Quote:
Originally Posted by minni4bebe

I want to say that I've seen that print, or possibly one similar, at Target recently...could be wrong though, but I do believe they have some canvas Marilyns there.