My preeeciooous.. MAC palettes!

darklocke

I must admit I'm a wee bit ashamed of posting this as I've been into MAC for less than a year, but I know I don't have to explain the concept of addiction to any of you! I haven't dared to open all my drawers at the same time yet, guess I'm afraid to realize how much I've actually got, but it's the one thing I spend money on. Not purses, not shoes, not clothes - makeup. I know you feel me, girls!

cutey.gif

Anyway, here's a small part of my collection: my MAC palettes! The count is 9 e/s palettes, and 1 blush palette, for now anyway.. I still have 25 e/s waiting to be depotted, and a few refills laying around. These pictures will be updates as I get them into their palettes, and as I have a hint of OCD I'm sure they'll be rearranged a thousand times before I'm completely satisfied.. if that'll ever happen. I also included my lipsticks, the girl who have never wore any lipcolor has now got a proud collection of 18 lipsticks!

Neutrals & Brown
neutralbrown.jpg

Gesso, Nylon, Vanilla, Shroom, Brule
Naked Lunch, Soft Brown, Cork, Satin Taupe, Patina
Twinks, Woodwinked, Amber Lights, Bronze, Espresso

Neutrals & Pink
neutralpink.jpg

White Frost, Mylar, Vapour, Shore Leave, Ricepaper
Jest, Neutral Pink, Girlie, Rose, Expensive Pink
Sweeten up, Passionate, Post Haste, Romping

Yellow & Orange
yellow.jpg

Nanogold, Going Bananas, Bright Sunshine, Canary Yellow, Primary Yellow
Rose Blanc, Gorgeous Gold, Goldmine, Juiced, Samoa Silk
Goldenrod, Fab & Flashy, Firespot, Rule, Orange

Coral & Red
coralred.jpg

Orange Tangent, Paradisco, D’Bohemia, Coral

Coppering, Cranberry, Blackberry, Beauty Marked

Purple
purples.jpg

Crème de Violet, Leisure Time, Plum Dressing, Nocturnelle, Fig. 1
Vibrant Grape, Purple Haze, Satellite Dreams, Indian Ink, Au Contraire
Hepcat, Sketch, Intoxicate, Signed Sealed

Blue
blues.jpg

Vellum, Fade, Tilt, Moon’s Reflection
Electric Eel, Blue Calm, Blue Flame, Deep Truth, Star by Night
Bang on Blue, Cobalt, Naval, Contrast, Meet the Fleet

Aqua & Teal
aquas.jpg

Aquavert, Mood Ring, Parrot
Shimmermoss, Talent Pool
Waternymph, Cool Heat

Green
greens.jpg

Sour Lemon, Eyepopping, Silly Goose, Pagan, Metamorph
Lime, Bio-Green, Wondergrass, Guacamole, Lucky Green
Newly Minted, Kelly Green, Bottle Green, Humid, Sumptuous Olive

Silver & Black
blacks.jpg

Bold & Brazen, Silver Ring, Electra, Silverthorn, Anti-Establishment
Buckwheat, Smoke & Diamonds, Knight Divine, Charred, Black Tied
Magnetic Fields, Print, Soot, Pandamonium, Carbon

Blushes
blush.jpg

Tenderling, Blushbaby, Peachykeen
Coppertone, Ambering Rose, House Wine

blush2.jpg

Strada, Desert Rose, Loverush
Margin, Pinch Me, Dollymix

Lipstick, Nudes
mac-lipstick-nude.jpg

Créme Cup, Angel, Peachstock, Hue, Siss, Brave New Bronze, Shy Girl, Cherish, 4N

Lipstick, Others
mac-lipstick-color.jpg

Strawbaby, Lavender Whip, Most Popular, Fresh Brew, Girl About Town, Tribalist, Sunsational, Lollipop Lovin', 5N

mac-lipstick-color2.jpg

Blast o Blue, Hipster, Madly Creative, Smoked Purple, Faultlessly F/W, Razzamatazzle, Black Knight, Bubblegum, Ever Hip

darklocke

Quote:
Originally Posted by moopoint
Those lipsticks look brand new!

Jealous of your stash btw.

Pictures taken before usage, so you're absolutely right! Can you tell that most of them came from a single haul? The only one used is Peachstock, which is my absolute favorite nude, and just perfect for my skin tone.

GlamQueen21

WOW! Great collection!! I love how you organize your eyeshadows in the palettes. I wish mine was like that but I'm afraid to take the eyeshadows out and ruin them since most of them don't have magnets in which I should've got.

darklocke

Thank you, all! I've updated the Pink, Yellow, Aqua and Black palettes, as I depotted 10 more shadows today. Names are added to the description underneath each photo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
WOW! Great collection!! I love how you organize your eyeshadows in the palettes. I wish mine was like that but I'm afraid to take the eyeshadows out and ruin them since most of them don't have magnets in which I should've got.

Thank you so much! As I said, I have a hint of OCD, so I can't sleep at night if I know that my palettes (or anything else for that matter) is out of place.
tong.gif
I bought a magnetic sheet that I use when I depot. I just stick my labels on it, and use a scissor to cut around it.

RedRibbon

Your palettes are so clean!

If I could wear brighter colours all the time at work, I would go all out and make myself a custom 15 piece one but I can't justify it yet. Also, I can see me using up more of those colours if I had a lot of functions to attend which I will have soon.

I've been promised a custom made 15 piece palette and blusher palette by Mr RR if I finish all my current products
smiles.gif

sherby2722

Oh wow you have a great collection of palettes
drools.gif
drools.gif
I love how clean all your palettes are!! Your right we are very much alike in the way weve been collecting make up the past few months
yes.gif
Cant wait to see the rest of your collection!!
th_DANCE.gif
Thanx for sharing!!

DILLIGAF

A woman after my own heart. When I grow up I want to be just like you!
th_LMAO.gif
Beautiful collection! BTW what system are you using to organize your colors I'm curious.

darklocke

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
A woman after my own heart. When I grow up I want to be just like you!
th_LMAO.gif
Beautiful collection! BTW what system are you using to organize your colors I'm curious.

Actually, there's only two palettes with a real system, and that's the green and the aqua/teal ones. There I've put the lightest on the top row, then the medium in the middle, and then the darkest at the bottom. I've tried to match them so that top/medium/bottom are within the same tone, if that makes any sense at all.. My plan is to do this with all my palettes. Some of the others are just from lightest (top left) to darkest (bottom right), while others like the blue and purple are still pure chaos! ..I will never be satisfied, I tell you.

And thanks for the compliment!
th_wink3.gif

Latest posts