My preeeciooous.. MAC palettes!

darklocke

Yeah! Even though I have "a few" e/s I haven't depotted yet (reluctant as they are mostly LE and/or HTF), I'd much rather use my palettes than my pots when I do my makeup. So much easier to reach all, and spot good - or even new combinations!

Hemons

Great collection! If you have or come up with a good system for labeling the shadows (other than on the bottom) let me know. I have mine labeled on the bottom and then I have a sticker on the lid of the palette with each name of each shadow that lines up with where they are placed in the palette. The only problem I am having is when I rearrange or get a new color, I have to take all of the stickers off, reprint them, move them over etc. I like knowing what color I am using without having to take it out of the palette and turn it over. Great work!!!

miss sha

OMG! And I thought I had a big collection for only being into makeup for a few months. Very impressive and very organized!

darklocke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemons
Great collection! If you have or come up with a good system for labeling the shadows (other than on the bottom) let me know. I have mine labeled on the bottom and then I have a sticker on the lid of the palette with each name of each shadow that lines up with where they are placed in the palette. The only problem I am having is when I rearrange or get a new color, I have to take all of the stickers off, reprint them, move them over etc. I like knowing what color I am using without having to take it out of the palette and turn it over. Great work!!!

No, I haven't come up with a good system yet. As you I've got printed labels underneath every shadow, but "OCD" as I am it's bothering me that I don't have labels on the lid as well. I do have a spreadsheet in Excel with all the information, so for now I use that. So.. same to you, please share if you come up with a better system than you already have.
smiles.gif

And thank you so much!

Now I have most of the Starflashes, and all of the Make-Up Art shadows coming my way, so I guess I have to do some depotting and re-arranging very soon.
winks.gif

darklocke

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartwarpaint
Your palettes are arranged so nicely! I bow down to you!
greengrin.gif
I love every one of your l/s also! We have the same taste!

Thank you very much! Please let me know if you know of something I should have, if we share taste in colors - always open to suggestions!
smiles.gif

malaviKat

You've done an awesome job! (Are your palettes still this clean after use and if so, how do you keep the dust at bay?)
smiles.gif

darklocke

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaviKat
You've done an awesome job! (Are your palettes still this clean after use and if so, how do you keep the dust at bay?)
smiles.gif

Thank you!
smiles.gif
Well.. I haven't had them that long, but I keep my palettes stored in a CD holder, and there's no dust around the shadows.. yet.
smiles.gif
I haven't done anything special.

Taj

Very nice eye palette ! I see there is room for expansion for your lippie collection !