My preeeciooous.. MAC palettes!

darklocke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leliforever
your collection is so freaking beautiful that I just printed your palettes in order to carry them in my wallet in case I go to mac!
please post the rest of them!!!

I think that's the nicest compliment I've ever gotten!
greengrin.gif
Thank you so much!

tanktonkin

Lol looking at your neutral palette is like looking at my neutral palette!!! With a few exceptions is pretty much right on.. even the way they are organized!! What a nice collection you have... everything is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

darklocke

I finally got around to adding another blush palette (the lower one), and another 9 lipsticks. I have tried to take pictures before using any of these items, so that's the reason why everything looks untouched.
smiles.gif

Leliforever

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklocke
I finally got around to adding another blush palette (the lower one), and another 9 lipsticks. I have tried to take pictures before using any of these items, so that's the reason why everything looks untouched.
smiles.gif

the new palette you added isn't from mac?because it has a beautiful print on it...
i wander how that blue lipstick looks on!
tong.gif

darklocke

Quote:
the new palette you added isn't from mac?because it has a beautiful print on it...
i wander how that blue lipstick looks on!
tong.gif

Oh, the palette is from MAC, it's the standard blush palette! I just added my watermark to the picture, since I don't like uploading pictures without some kind or mark that says that these pictures are mine. Don't know why I haven't done the same with the others!
smiles.gif
The watermark is the logo for my blog.
smiles.gif

Leliforever

i love how blush palettes look buy when travelling i mean you have to carry the whole palette so i'm still holding myself to buying one...i only have two blushes right now...
love the mark btw...

dreamscapemess

You are my savior, plain and simple. I now have a reference for shadow colors when I'm looking to buy online, since MAC's website is so misleading!
Thank you!!

darklocke

Quote:
i love how blush palettes look buy when travelling i mean you have to carry the whole palette so i'm still holding myself to buying one...i only have two blushes right now...
love the mark btw...

I agree with you, it's not really handy with a palette for traveling. The blushes I have in my palettes are all "Pro Pan Refills", I still have a few in their pots and those are the ones I bring on trips.

Thank you for your comment on my "watermark"!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamscapemess
You are my savior, plain and simple. I now have a reference for shadow colors when I'm looking to buy online, since MAC's website is so misleading!
Thank you!!

No, thank you so much! Your comment just made my day.
greengrin.gif
I'll try to get around to organizing the rest of my e/s, so I can update my palette pictures.
smiles.gif

Suzye829

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklocke

And last, but not least, the most important thing: I don't spend loads of money on shoes, clothing, jewelery or partying. I don't have a car. I don't have any kids. I don't spend my money on fancy restaurants, the movies, vacations or other small trips that easily sucks the money right out of you, or anything like that. I contribute to the household (I live with my BF), I pay my share of the rent and the other bills, and I spend whatever I have left on things that make me happy! Maybe a book, maybe a DVD or maybe makeup, and that's the way I've been able to grow my collection so quickly.

I guess that's what happens when you introduce a 29-year old to a brand new, and humongous world of colorful makeup.
th_wink3.gif

This is completely true for me as well. I say, whatever makes you happy because sometimes, all it takes is just looking at the pretty eyeshadow and all is well in the world again!

Fiberluver

Thanks for sharing!

I've been into MAC for a while now and I don't have as many shadows as u do!

I wish!!!

Such a lovely collection.

Keep collecting and sharing!

Thanks again.