My preeeciooous.. MAC palettes!

singer92286

killer! i love it
smiles.gif

darklocke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalico
th_worship.gif
Wow!! BEAUTIFUL collection! Everything is so pristine and untouched.

And thank YOU for contributing, amongst others..
winks.gif

MarsG

Wow, I love your palettes
thmbup.gif
. I just have one and it´s not even full
lol.gif
. Looking at your collection has given me inspiration and a rough idea of what other shades to get. Slowly but surely I´m building up my collection
yes.gif

Happy birthday, btw!

M.R.evie

Great collection, nothing to be ashamed about! I just depotted 30 of my brown and highlight colors, it's so nice when it all comes together neatly. I tried to do the same color method in my palettes too.

darklocke

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarsG
Wow, I love your palettes
thmbup.gif
. I just have one and it´s not even full
lol.gif
. Looking at your collection has given me inspiration and a rough idea of what other shades to get. Slowly but surely I´m building up my collection
yes.gif

Happy birthday, btw!

In some way I'm sorry for inspiring you, because I know how expensive it can become whenever someone inspires you. At least it's like that for me, which is one of the reasons why I have as large a collection already. I see an eyeshadow (either an FOTD, an EOTD or something like that), and I just HAVE to have it.

Thank you so much though, for the sweet comment and for wishing me a happy birthday!
heart.gif

darklocke

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.R.evie
Great collection, nothing to be ashamed about! I just depotted 30 of my brown and highlight colors, it's so nice when it all comes together neatly. I tried to do the same color method in my palettes too.

Thanks! I know, and isn't it strange how they in some peculiar way multiply even though they're just laying in a drawer?
winks.gif
Do you have any pictures up? I'd love to see what you've done with your palettes.

Tahti

Wow wow wow wow WOW. I love your palettes... and I love the way nothing looks like it has been touched at all! ;D

darklocke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahti
Wow wow wow wow WOW. I love your palettes... and I love the way nothing looks like it has been touched at all! ;D

But it has! I promise!
winks.gif
Thank you
smiles.gif