N Collection..almost here!

dominichulinda

hello everyone
smiles.gif

do you know if the light flush msf will look nice on nc42 to up lol skin type?

mediahp_n007.jpg

and if I have medium dark msf..which will be another msf I could get?

Mineralize Skinfinish/Natural
  • Light Medium Pale golden beige
  • Medium Plus Tan beige
  • Medium Deep Rich golden tan
  • Medium Soft creamy beige
  • Medium Dark Caramel beige
  • Dark Deep caramel
Mineralize Finish
  • Warmed Golden bronze with light yellow gold veining
  • Light Flush Soft pastel pink with deep bronze veining

lilchocolatema

The MSF's are absolutely gorgeous.
yes.gif
This is the first time in a long time that the MSF's don't look ashy or too glittery or shimmery for brown skin. I'm buying them both! Other than that, everything else is okay. I'm about to blog about them right now!

blazeno.8

Man, after reading reviews, I know exactly what I want!!!
I'm saying forget the nail polishes ('cause I'm more of a vamp when it comes to brown nail polishes).
The MSF Warmed is a beautiful color, but I feel I could get the same effect just with my Hyper Real which has pearlized finish of that kind.
All of the cream sticks and paint pots look nice, but I'll probably not bite that bait and instead go for eyeshadows instead.
I really want Dark Edge and Neutral pink now that I've seen swatches of them (he swatches are always very clear and telling).
My hypothesis for the lipsticks and lip glasses were right on. 3N and 4N lipglass look hot! And 4N and 5N lipsticks also look very nice, but one question... Who comes up with these unimaginative and slightly repetitive names?

Leilani78

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominichulinda
hello everyone
smiles.gif

do you know if the light flush msf will look nice on nc42 to up lol skin type?

I am wondering the same thing too!

dominichulinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leilani78
I am wondering the same thing too!

they said I was nc-42-45 so I dont know what I am...maybe nc44
sorry for ashy hands lol
l/g on top l/s on bottom I have both msf under the lippies swatched

1n-4n l/g on top sorry 2n got smudged 1n-3n 5n l/s (i think someone had 4n)
1.png

2.png

3.png

what I bought
4.png

msshic

Quote:
they said I was nc-42-45 so I dont know what I am...maybe nc44
sorry for ashy hands lol
l/g on top l/s on bottom I have both msf under the lippies swatched

1n-4n l/g on top sorry 2n got smudged 1n-3n 5n l/s (i think someone had 4n)
1.png

2.png

3.png

what I bought
4.png

I like the 2 lipglasses you got but, what colors are they, I can't tell?

Thanks

dominichulinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by msshic
I like the 2 lipglasses you got but, what colors are they, I can't tell?

Thanks

hi
smiles.gif

1n and 2n

babyu21

I went to see the new collection and didn't end getting any of it. I did get a brush 217, skin charge spritz, and a paint pot.

MACa6325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyu21
I went to see the new collection and didn't end getting any of it. I did get a brush 217, skin charge spritz, and a paint pot.

Which paint pot did you purchase????

msshic

Quote:
hi
smiles.gif

1n and 2n

Hi,

Thanks, I ended up getting 2n & 3n...I was online placing an order when I posted so I asked the online MUA which 2 lipglasses were closest to the 2 MSF and she recommended 2n &3n. Looks like she may be wrong, I hope I like them when I receive them.

How do you like them?

lsperry

I received my order this morning which included the Warmed and Light Flush MSFs....I love these!!! They are both unique in their own way on my NW45 skin and give a glow --- no glitter or garishness about them. I also got Dark Edge and Nanogold es. Like someone else has said, DE is like Brun but on me it has more richness than Brun. And Nanogold reminds me of sea myth (Lure LE '06)....I haven't swatched them side by side -- I'll do that when I get home.

Finally, I got 2 l/s and l/g and a paint pot. I haven't swatched them yet, though!

Edited to add: I swatched Nanogold and Sea Myth and they are almost identical. If you have SM, you can skip Nanogold.

Also, I got Quite Natural PP and it is identical to Stringalong PP....Both are LE.

The 5N lipstick is browner than any lipsticks I've owned before and when I applied 3N lg on top of it, I had brown lips. This is odd looking for me because I'm use to my lower lip being lighter than my upper lip and seeing them the same color just looks weird. I've got to play w/the ls and lg to get it to look right....hmmm

HTH...

CellyCell

I bought light flush and thought it would be pink on me because it looked it when I swatched it.

Well, it looks more orange-pink IMO. Still a bright color though.
And I like lustres so I bought nanogold as well. But overall, not impressed with the collection. The permanent line has better neutral shades.

dominichulinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by msshic
Hi,

Thanks, I ended up getting 2n & 3n...I was online placing an order when I posted so I asked the online MUA which 2 lipglasses were closest to the 2 MSF and she recommended 2n &3n. Looks like she may be wrong, I hope I like them when I receive them.

How do you like them?

you'll love them i bet...i went back and got 3n l/s today... yay!!

3n.png

well 2n omg!!! it my favorite...add some lip balm and place that right on top ...the perfect nudie pink lips ever!! ..I wore it yesterday...loverush blush, light flush highlight, shadester to contour, 2 lips!! perfect.

1n I wore that today...its nice..its like cthru with a little mad cap ..lol i say this because i have both so thats what i'm comparing.

d n d

It would be really nice if you guys could get some pics up of how the MSF's look on our skin. I want to buy one of these but I wish I could see how it looks on different people first
anyone.gif

sonaliagrawal

i would especially like to see Warmed MSF compared to Global glow MSF on us women of color. I am C6 in MAC face and body.. around NC44 in MAC select tint. I do own global glow MSF and love it. Wondering how different is warmed.

iSHi

Quote:
Originally Posted by d n d
It would be really nice if you guys could get some pics up of how the MSF's look on our skin. I want to buy one of these but I wish I could see how it looks on different people first
anyone.gif

I'm NC40-Sorry about the lighting, no sun right now

lfw1.jpg

lfw2.jpg

lovely333

ok I was so excited about this collection so I bought quite a few items. Now I'm not so sure. I'm having trouble with remotely grey and I'm unsure about what lippie to get. I bought quite natural pp but it just muddies everything up. Any suggestions

BinkysBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturallyME
Shimmer posted the color descriptions for Mac's new N Collection today.
I was wondering what you ladies are interested in?

The products I'm most likely going with will be

l/s 4n &5n
l/g 3n & 4n
e/s i dont know yet i'd have to see in person
p/p Quite Natural & Groundwork
l/l Sublime culture

MSF's i'd have to see in person too.

YAY im going to be SUPER BROKE!!
smiles.gif

Your turn.....

It's worth it to be broke for MAC!!!!!

Latest posts